cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Morning Everyone!I was just wondering if anyone knows from experience what the best method would be for the following?We have 2 WLC-5508 running code 7.4.100.0. We have just purchased a 50-AP Adder license for the primary WLC. We are looking to ...

Hello! To provide secure access to the network via wireless network I am using Cisco Secure ACS 5.4 and Cisco Wireless Controller is there ways to provide two-factor authentication. More specifically, the certificate + password. Please give guide or ...

I want to deploy certificates with using EAP-TLS protocole on WLC 5508 and for authentication I'll use NPS (windows microsoft Radius) and Active Directory.I'm looking for documentation from manufacturer but I found only blogs.Have you some experiance...

elodie.lu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have recently rolled out a wireless lan using WLCs and Prime Infrastructure 1.3.We have the lobby accounts working with creating guest accounts for web auth users.We are looking at having an account permanantly set to allow access on the gues...

Hi ,We have 2 unit of WiSM2 deployed, one at Core switch1 and the other unit at Core switch2, these 2 units are belong to same management subnet for example 10.1.1.x 255.255.254.0we are able to ping both units but only able to get into the GUI of the...

Hi evrybody,      At this moment, I'm working with an WLC 5508 and the authentication is done with Freeradius,till now every thing is working correctly, when I entered my radius login the connexion was successful; if I exceed the timeout session for ...

salilai01 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card