cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,On IOS 2600 AP, I tried to disable the LED but the command seems to have disappeared. On 1140 running the same 15.2 code, you use the config terminal "led" command but it's not present on the 2600.Anyone knows why ? or if there is a worka...

carowyzen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am about start a project to upgrade my wireless access points.  We have auite a mix of 1131, 1142, 3502 and 3602 APs.  I'd like to be able to compare the capacities of these devices in terms of throughput and particularly, number of users.  I am ha...

Hi all, I could need a little help troubleshooting some AP issue.For some reason some AP will not join the WLC. (WISMII)I have several hundrede AP online, but still a few offlineThis fails:FRH-R06-L226-UX-G#sh cdp nei gi2/0/41 detail ----------------...

Hiis it possible to setup and use 1552 AP as a standalone AP, without WLC to act as a bridge between two locations and possible to serve the clients?With 1142 (indoor) i can setup autonomouse mode, access 1142 AP over the http ad configure it without...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Looking at the Cisco WLC you can easily track someone's MAC address depending on their AP association on the WLAN Network.  Does anyone know of an application that will present these MAC Addresses in real-time?  Does WCS (or Prime i think it i...

g.ghir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have just setup 5 APs (1042) with a 2504 WLC, I have connected these devices in my home lab and will be deploying this later in a live environment. The WLC/APs will reside on the 192.168.210.x/24 subnet with the controller being on x.x.210.5...

g.ghir by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, WiFI experts!!!I have been tasked to do a wireless installation for a very harsh factory environment with huge metal bins and crane moving laterally.Is it possible to have an access point, pointing downwards, attached to the crane?The point of...

hellowhich hardware appliance model and version is advisable for ACS to be integrating with WLC. The appliance should support 1200 users and should integrate with Microsoft Active Directory 2008.cheersPaul

Hi All,I have some queries regarding mobility configuration. I have to two WLC's; one Cisco 5508 & another Cisco 4402. My queries are:1. I have configured both the WLC's in same Mobility domain & same Mobility group but with different Management IP s...

Hi my name is Ivan I have a wireless network working with 3 profiles of users:Profile 1: Corp with 802.1x peap maschap v2Profile 2: Alm with Web Authentication are validating credentials from a ACS 5.3 and AD 2008 R2Profile 3: Guest with Web Authenti...

Hi All,If i have a customer that currently have to management his VPN Access the below:ASAACSRSA Serverand AnyconnectAnd now need a Wireless access network, they want APs, WLCs, ISE (Advanced License) to access control, also they want be able to have...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card