cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Does upgading WCS will affect the controllers or production wireless clients in anyway?we are currently running on 7.0.164.3 and my plan is to upgrade it 7.0.220.0 then to NCS and then to Prime 1.2Please let me know if you see any issues in it.Thanks...

Hi all,I have a wireless controller with version 7.2 . access point AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 is working fine but access point  AIR-CAP1602E-E-K9 doen't join the group(it's getting ip address and the see the mac address asw ell.) .Anyone c...

Resolved! MIR feature of MSE

Back there in 2008/2009 there were 3 roles (and licenses) for MSE - CAS, wIPS + MIR ((Mobile Intelligent Roaming)Question: What happened of that feature ?Is that kind of functionality now fully included in CAS ? Or was it abandoned ? Or maybe "handed...

Guyz while checking on all WCS in security tab , attacks detected and then wIPS Denial of Service Attacks also wIPS Security Penetration Attacks does that means i have build in Wips coz im confused when i try checking Wips profiles...

Hey All, In regards to the Assoiciation and Authentication I would just like to check that I am getting the process correct: 1. Authentication( open or shared) this is the client talking to the AP and saying that it is an 802.11 device ( kind of like...

Hi all ...I Use AP 1260 in our  warehouse which is used with one Mobility Device "PDA Scanner " but once its connected I Have one Error , then I must change the IP address to That Device to reconnect Packet to client [characters] reached max retries,...

Dear SupportWe are deploying wireless with voice.we choose WLC 5508 and AP AIR-CAP3602E-X-K9 for indoor.For outdoor we chosse AIR-CAP1552SA-A-K9My question, is all these AP (indoor and outdoor) manage by the same controller 5508 ?Waiting for your qui...

guyz if i enabled managment frame protection (MFP) globally on all WLCs without having any clients supporting 802.11W would it actually make a difference in security or just better leave it disabled ???

I have noticed a lot of packet s are dropping in authenication process as we using certificate(third party) based autenticationSecurity we use L2 WPA+ WPA2 - AES - 802.X and pointing to IAS server.*dot1xMsgTask: Jun 25 10:54:47.600: %DOT1X-3-MAX_EAPO...

dipumj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guyz i have 8 WLCs and i read recently about the managment frame protection which is currently disabled globally and on the WLAN its enabled optionally for Client MFP althought i dont have any clients that support 802.11W , if i enabled MFP globally ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card