cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Community,In order to enbale HA SSO on our two 5008 WLC's, I plan to upgrade them to 7.3 / 7.4 (currently 7.2)Right now 7.3.112.0 is the latest release. We do not have any 1600 series AP's, which requires 7.4.So here's my question..any reason goin...

Should I upgrade field recovery image version on WLC 5508?  One of WLC 5508 has software 7.2.111.3 and field recovery image version is 6.0.182.0.Thanks,

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I understand that Cisco *wants* the APs to be directly connected to the new 3850.I have a few questions.  Unfortunately, I think I know the answers.  I just want to confirm. a.  When MA/MC is enabled on the 3850, does the 3850 start int...

ds6123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im intrested in the cisco 819...how can i know if my internet provider (telekom\vodafone---GERMANY) support the the SIM card demands in the 3g 819 router?I mean if il insert my TELEKOM sim card for example it will work with the 3g 819 router?thi...

1410 x 4sector antenna x 4three sites.... two root bridges on tope of hq, and two non-root bridges one for each remote sitesroot1 -> remote site 1 (3km)root2 -> remote site 2 (1.5km)the above mentioned setup is working fine.to save one ap+antennax2, ...

Hi,i have recently bought a AIR-CAP1602i-E-K9 and a AIR-SAP1602i-E-K9. I could connect to controller with serial but login and password don't match (admin/admin). I could not connect to it by web (routeur DHCP on the lan), IP change very quickly.I do...

al_the_al by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that has a airport hanger 200 ft. by 150 ft with the ceiling being 70 ft high.  I'm thinking of using Cisco AP 2600 series access point  with directional or panel antenna's.  The client will be using VoWLAN all through the hanger, inc...

I recently had a number of CAPWAP access points lose IP connectivity, but were still up at L2 and seen by CDP.  Resetting them via PoE port shutdown recovered them, but no AP crash log or useful log info on the WLC.  The AP also had no local logging ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card