cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I would like to ask some questions regarding steps 4, 5, 19, 21 from Release Notes for WLC Release 7.0.240.0.The (optional) step 4 recommends to disable the controller 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n networks and a note says: "For busy networks, cont...

Hi Team,I am facing one issue where wireless clients getting timeout with AP. They can work fine with other APs.I have verified Clients as below:It indicates a received signal strength ranging from -57 to -66.  That is at the low end of the usable ra...

HiHow can i connect my laptop (11n supported) to LAP 1252 with WLC 7.0.116.0?Status: 11a enabled on wlcDCA channel list in 11a on wlc is showing only 149 153 157 161 channels.Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

I have a few questions regarding the process to convert LAPs to APsI will be converting several 1142 LAPs to APs using the  following command.config ap tftp-downgrade <tftp-server-addr> <image-name.tar> <ap-name> 1.  How can the progress of the conve...

Hi,I have Cisco WiSM running on 7.0.116.0 and 1522 Outdoor AP. I a trying to configure Mesh and I followed the Cisco deployment guide.I had added the MAC address of my AP in the Mac-filter listConfigured the Root AP and Mesh APConfigured the Mesh Par...

I have been monitoring the alarm summary but have been off couple days and i see one of my controllers is down.  Getting  critical level security and message is port is down on the controller, condition link down.  The other issue is config differenc...

hi there,i' ve got 2 cisco 1130 AG AP's , i want both of them to broadcast 2 ssid's per AP, i've done so far but my clients cannot get a ip adress from the dhcp server.please read my config.txt file out of my AP and tell me were i am going wrongthank...

Hi,I have WiSM with IOS version 7.0.240 (newest available - both controllers have the same version upgraded)The problem is:One laptop connected to AP "A" (CISCO 3502) which is connected to different cabinet using CISCO 2960S to WiSM A using CISCO .Th...

Hi all, i'm just after a little clarification.According to the Cisco 3850 QA sheet, (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps12686/qa_c67-722110.html), this unit does not support indirectly connected AP's."Q. Does the Cisco Catal...

Dears,May I know how I can upgrade my Cisco 3602i (Lightweight) AP to latest IOS ap3g2-k9w8-tar.152-2.JB.tar. SInce the original lightweight IOS 12.X can't join the vWLC.vWLC Version: 7.3.112.0Many Thanks!hang      

ctohang99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I have a lab scenario wher i have installed ISE1.1 on VM and other hand vWLC7.4 also there in VM i am using 1130AG APs in flexconnect mode and using central auth and central switch.i wan to configure it for CWA(central web Auth) from IS...

When i try install WCS on windows 2003 it's not possible, after double-click the WCS-STANDARD-K9-6.0.132.0 opened a little page installing "InstalAnywhere" after completed 100% i waited for few minutes but do not return any page.resume: Do not appear...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card