cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I had a problem with WCS report.Getting Cliente Associates to Wireless system (all controllers, all SSID´s), In the column IP address, I saw some IP´s out of my DHCP scope, however when I opened client details, the client IP address is correct ...

I have three Wireless LAN Controllers that are configured in the same Mobility Group. Two of the controllers have a the same WLAN (SSID) but the third doesn't. All three have other WLANs (SSIDs) that have the third controller as the anchor point for ...

Hello,I have a request for a wireless bride connection next to the Harbor.One AP on the top of a roof and two AP´s on moving waggons on a dock.I thought about a mesh connection with ethernet bridging.The question is:Will the radar on the ships interf...

Hi there,I have APs confiugred as FlexConnect and each AP as a primary and secondary controller. I currently configured the APs on the primary controller. My question is whether I need to config the APs on the secondary controller with AP group, Flex...

zli by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just doing some reading and had some questions that came up, if anyone could answer - I'd appreciate it.1.  I do understand that once an LWAP joins a WLC, it remembers that WLC IP and always tries to connect to it - even after you clear the AP or the...

Hello,I'm deploying a virtual WLC environment with just one 1140 for test purposes.I'm trying to create a guest wlan but when I try to create the ingress interface it gives me a generic error.I guess that this error occurs because I just have one phy...

All, have anyone encounter this before??XXXXX01#sh arp | inclu acf2.c585.71b5Internet  10.80.1.17              0   acf2.c585.71b5  ARPA   GigabitEthernet0/1Internet  10.80.1.24              1   acf2.c585.71b5  ARPA   GigabitEthernet...

I have inherited a site where the builders have installed a 2504 controller with 8 access points.Unfortunately they have not created an ap-manager interface when they did the set up.Is there any way I can do this via GUI or command line without going...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card