cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm preparing for my Cisco CCNP wireless 642-747 exam. I'm looking for good study guides. I'm looking at Cisco Press but they don't sell a exam guide for this exam. Does anywone has an idea?Thanx.

Hi We have Cisco AP set up around our buiding. We also have a Cisco ACS server set up. Some of our domain users are able to go our customers sites which are on different domains and are thier work laptops to gain access to thier own domains. I know t...

HelloIn WCS there was a printing icon that let you get a 'Print View' of the page you are on, but in NCS Prime 1.2 I can't find the icon....does anyone know how you can get the equivalent of the 'Print View' in Prime 1.2?I think I can see reference t...

Hi ,We have just finished installation of 12 AP 1552 as access points , clients are 7925G phone , after installation and configuration all clients can register and access to AP's in wireless environment but in IP we can't access to phones from our se...

I'm planning to use a Cisco WLC 5508 in a non-Cisco core network (switch and routers) and I'm wondering about the problems I can have.For the moment, I can only think that I can't have CDP (Cisco Discovery Protocol) in the new core network (access sw...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, so I have two WLC5508 controllers running 7.0.230.0, which having the two of them probably is inconsequential because all the APs are added to only one controller. The problem I'm facing is that I have several LAP1552E's deployed throughout my fa...

Hi ,We have about 50 x air-lap1142N APs connected to  our 4x WLCs through out the whole building.We need to do an audit where they AP 's location are and draw them in Visio.So with my laptop I am walking around - what software do I...

q-le by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I noticed that the 3600 access point series will get an add-on module to support 802.11ac. This standard will support more than 1 GBit/s.But the 3600 series still do only have got one GBit port. Do I only see the mistake in this plan? And does ...

Starting a new thread from a customer's question: turnera Oct 23, 2012 2:40 PM Aaron,Thanks  for this information. I struggle with how to install an IOS into an AP.  And I am still not very clear on how this is to be accomplished. I have  an 881W and...

Aaron by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have an WLC 4402 Firewall on our network.  We are going  through and backing up the devices to a TFTP server, and have been able  to for our Cisco 3750G POE Switch and our Cisco 2821 Router.  We have  tried setting up several different T...

drewby132 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are installing 1260 Access Point (AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9) with 2 sets of external antenna:AIR-ANT2460NP-R (2.4Ghz, Patch Wall-mount, 6dBi Directional) & AIR-ANT5160NP-R (5Ghz, Patch Wall-mount, 6dBi Directional).What would be the recommended separation...

tapanglf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody!I have this scenario where my customer has two WLCs in its HQ a 5508 and a 4402 my intention is to create a mobility group so that they have "redundancy" leaving 4402 as back up in case of failure. When I put both WLCs on production they...

Hi,We've recently deployed an SSID on a WLC-based Wifi installation with Web Passthrough auth and the splash page hanging off of an external web server.  While testing iOS clients, once we get fed the splash page and click to connect, we then get red...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card