cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a number of  1552e APs connected to a 5508 WLC.  We are using local MAC filtering to enable  the 1552's to connect to the WLC. I have a several more 5508's in different locations, and can be used for back-up in the event the primary WLC fails....

Hello everyone,I would like to share with you a strange issue.     After a WLC upgrade (version 6 to 7), we noticed that the bandwidth had been reduced by twice.The only workaround we found to restore the bandwidth is a reset of the LAP to factory de...

Hi ,I need a WCS report that will actually give me the top n Wireless Access points that have too many clients trying to authenticte to them. We have some serious capacity issue in meeting rooms but we need figure of how many WAPs might be affected. ...

Hello Guys, I have an ipad that is not able to connect to a 1142 Autonomous AP. This AP was originally a light weight AP and then downgraded to autonomous.A strange thing i see is that the AP shows me only two radios. 802.11 N(2.4 GHZ) and 802.11 N(5...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Best Wifi Solution

Hi Cisco Community,I was hoping someone could point me in the best direction on this, im a total newbie when it comes to Cisco kit and my main background is in server based config/admin and not with switching and wifi so much. This is the requirement...

aproxitltd by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, so with my WLC2504 implementation, I use the 4 ports to physically segment my wireless networks. Here is my setup:Port 1 (Management) - Internal IP so I can manage the WLC from our internal network (Untagged)Port 2 - Connected to our core stack a...

HiCurrently we're providing DHCP to wireless clients from a dhcp pool on a cisco 6500. Due to new requirements we need to move to windows 2008 dhcp and when I test this on an unused WLC (7.0.235.0) the client doesn't get an address.When I do a packet...

M. Wisely by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! outdoor wireless

Hi everybody,please i want to recommend an outdoor wireless solution to a partner, hope the bom below will be ok:OUTDOOR WIFIAIR-ACCPMK1550=1550 Series Pole-Mount Kit10AIR-CAP1552E-E-K9AIR-CAP1552E-E-K9802.11N Outdoor Mesh Access P...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card