Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How can I configure a WRT54GS to work bypass mode (serve internet access from the main Monowall router).Actually the  WRT54GS takes dynamic IP by ethernet (lan IP family) and serve wifi by another IP private family.I need the wifi client take same IP...

All,I have a bunch of 1242AG access points that I'm pretty sure are expensive paperweights now, but before I toss them in the tech graveyard, I was hoping to get some second opinions or possible remedies on it.Basically, on all these units (5 or 6), ...

WAP question.Have a customer with a LAN made up of three 3750s in different locations trunked together. Got a WLC for vlan 130 and ip range 192.168.130.0. .5 is the IP on the WLC.In one of the locations the WAP stopped working. It would cycle through...

HiHas anyone added linked their Heatmaps to their intranet?We'd like our staff to see at a glance where there is wifi coverage.Is it possible to add a link from our intranet to view only all our heatmaps?CheersCraig

I think I kinow the answer to this question but can anyone state confidently if NCS can be monitored/managed by WCS Navigator?It doesnt appear so according to the compatibility matrix...http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/5500/tech_no...

Hi ,I have 1042 Light weight AP and i want to convert it to Autonomous mode . i dont find any particular image for this conversion ..when i try to find autonomous image for 1040 its showing "c1140-k9w7-tar.124-25d.JA1.tar"........can i use this image...

Hi,   Has anyone installed NCS 1.1 evaluation software on VM ?   The spec says you need minimum 200GB hard disk, is this mandatory ?  or can i install in a server with 50GB hard disk space for the  evaluation version ? Also i am assuming you installe...

Resolved! Universal Bridge

Folks,          I am testing the Universal briodge feature. When I configure two access points (root/wgb) everything works fine. When I go to the WGB and add the universal command. I get the message that since no clients are associated it will use BV...

Hi Valued Professionals,Can someone please verify the traffic data path for traffic on a non-FlexConnect SSID that is sent from a client of AP1 to another client of AP1 on the same SSID?1. Is it bridged locally by AP1 to the receiving client on the s...

jeverard by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we are trying to import CA certificate on four WLCs for guest web authentication. We already have one CA certificate with common domain domain which all WLC use the same domain. so I need to import cert with WLC private key. is it possible to...