cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I just recieved new 7921 phones. I cannot get them to pick up a dhcp addressI keep getting DHCP "Timeout's"  and " Configuring IP" .The ould 7921's and the new 7925's work just fine. I have tried removing andreconfiguring the WLAN and Interface on th...

I have a outdoor mesh with four 1522 access points, and I installed some Cisco 2500W IP cameras. The access points are not in the ideal positions, so the cameras keep dropping packets and the video stream is very delayed.On my 4402 Wireless Controlle...

mstrz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having the following issue with a couple of 1231's.Some overall config info first:This is a small office with 2x Catalyst 2950 (24-port, no PoE) switches and 4 AP1231G (autonomous). The APs get PoE from a PWRINJ3 each. The injectors are powere...

Hello,I have setup a WLC in the DMZ (anchor) and created EoIP tunnels with foreign WLC's.My users can obtain an IP address given by the anchor WLC, but, they are not redirected to the authentication portal hosted on the anchor WLC.The DNS are the one...

I have  a cisco wap 4410n  access point. i want  to  use authentication  by using MAC Address to connect the AP.But  the AP  has  opdtion to  add ony  20 MAC Address   which  a problem for me  .i have  50 -80  Mobile users in my network and  use  to ...

Hi,I have noticed when I was staging/priming the Cisco 1522, in the 802.11 b/g/n radio configuration, after setting the RF channel and TC power level to global and the Cisco 1522 reboots, the RF channel and TC power level reverts back to the default ...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guysI have a wap200 wireless access point configured and connected to the switch 2690 switch on vlan1, when I connect the wireless access points to the switch the port become disabled, is there a way to overcme this problem.thank you