Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have about 30 or so autonomous AP's installed on our campus. Half are 1141n and half are 1231 with radios that cannot do wpa2. Right now we are running ciphers tkip and autherntication wpa on all units. I would like to change ciphers to aes-ccm on ...

HiAnyone could please advice a recommended way for guest wireless design. The requirement is to only allow Internet for guest users. The guest user vlan is terminated in a L3 switch and the guest should not see LAN traffic or reach other vlans on the...

Gaj Anna by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Can someone please help me on what access points I should use in a multi story car park?The environment is not the greatest as its full of concrete. I'm not sure what type of access point to use.The access points will be connecting back to a ...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i refer to my post https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3474731. If clients are in Webauth_Reqd state, no matter if they are active or idle, the clients will get de-authenticated after a web-auth required timeout period (for example, 300 s...

hokokshun by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a central office with (2) 4402 WLC's and about 25 Branch offices throughout the country. Currently all AP's are static IP'd with IP's from the local Branch office subnets. However the Clients all pull their IP's from a Central DHCP s...

Hello All,I currently have a WLC4402 in my HO with approx 20 AP, my AP's register with the WLC using a DNS lookup with CISCO-LWAPP-CONTROLLER static entry.I would like to install a second WLC and 20 AP's in a Remote location, how can I configure the ...

IrishMann by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Got a quick and hopefully easy question on WLAN Narrowband, I’m learning from the Richard Deal CCNA book and I’m reading up on the Narrowband section in WLAN. Can someone please confirm the below is correct description of Narrowband within WLANs:N...

Hello !!I have a MSE with 25 user wIPS License. I have initialized and added the MSE to the WCS, created the Profile and have synchronized the settings. The problem is that when I go to the Access Points in the WLC and attempt to convert their mode t...

As far as I know, the NCS is an appliance. But today some people told me that he has a copy of Cisco's Network Control System software. I am confused. If what he said is true, can I install the software on the Windows platforms like Win2003 or Win200...

We have found that only Cisco 1231 WAP are exhibiting this behaviour. Their Primary WLAN controller is Cisco1 WLC but they fail to registerto Primary WLC and fall back to Cisco2 WLC. After about 200 sec , they attempt to connect to Primary WLC once a...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card