cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm working with a customer that has several WLC in place and working already. They now want to get a WCS server with location services in place. Does the licensing strictly depend on the number of APs in use, not the number or type of WLCs?For a lin...

Hello,I run a flat network (VLAN 2) with 2 DNS servers, 1 DHCP server, internet gateway and 24 Cisco 1200 AP.If I want to subnet the AP to multiples VLAN.  What is the best way to do?  How to make all AP go the the same DHCP to lease the IP for the n...

e-lo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Device in question is an 2811 router with an NMWLC6 WLAN controller module. All laptops are working fine connecting to the WLAN. However, it seems that the one iPad in the building causes the WLCM to reboot. So far it has happened two days in a row. ...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have trouble with Cisco AP1142 which is configured in WGB mode. I'm trying to get it work in a controller based network, where LAPs are configured in H-REAP. SSID where WGB should be associated drops it traffic to VLAN60. Security type is WPA2-P...

Hi i was trying to create a better stronger wireless network at my house.  I picked up a Cisco Air-Lap1242AG on an auction thinking it would give me more range.   Now trying to set it up i am trying to figure out if i made a mistake?  Can this router...

brockac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having difficulty getting the following scenario working properly.  I would appreciate any suggestions which may help me get this configuration working and put into production.I have the following equipment..3560G Switch - Connected to a SFE2000P...

joerod by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to Cisco docs the maximum transmitter power for 2.4Ghz in the European reg dom is 17dbm but according to other souces its 20dbm. Does anyone know the name of the ETSI standard and when it was made officila? I want to look it up.thanks,

rchester by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI there a way to verify WCS admin/lobby admin user with Windows AD?We do the auth of the clients with 802.1x/certificate on computer accounts in AD todayMike

Hello,I'm trying to deploy a larger wireless lan installation using a WCS 7.0 with current controller versions.Further I created configuration templates for deployment using a Config-Group.The problem of the deployment with Config-Groups are apparent...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card