cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

How could I force a cold RESET to a Lightwieght AP?My 4400 controller are 5.2 and starting with 5.1 there is no Telnet nor SSH access to the AP.I search a way outside the controller - I suppose via SNMP, but witch MIB ?Thank'sClaudio

battanc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 AIR-LAP1522AG-A-K9 raps in proximity of each other. Each RAP has it's own ethernet connection on the wifi vlan. One of the raps connects on the vlan, however, the 3 other RAPs connect to the first rap as their parent AP and don't use the eth...

jdclingan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in an environment with 4400 series WLC ver 5.2 .  I have a situation in a classroom setting where 30+ students will be in the same room all with Macs.  There are two 1400 series LAPs.  I have read through this forum ad nausium to learn that Aggr...

asamon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup a 1200 series ap in a very particular way, but am having difficulty.  Basically, I need it to act as a wireless router in a sense.  I need it to.1. Grab an ethernet address via DHCP. 2. Share its IP with the wireless clients, either D...

Just setup a WAP4410N with two SSID's - one for guest and one for corporate side. Both are segregated by VLANs, however, I don't already have a guest VLAN defined, so I created one (VLAN 20).However, this little WAP is hanging off a higher end Cisco ...

netguyz08 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using 2 WLC 5508 running 7.0.98.0 sw (AP's are 1142) at our primary site. They are hosting 3 different WLAN/SSID's, one for guest and theother 2 are for corporate access. We have put the WLC's in a mobility group, say "AAAA".Now we have the...

Resolved! Wireless Guest Net

We are running a 4400 - Version 4.2.176 for our guest network.My question is Does the Web authentication/Login  page have tobe  secure https? Can it be http? 

Has anybody seen this kind of performance from their clients. See attached. Whether  they are on b,g, or a it seems we get the same performance from these clients and they are dropping their connections. thanks.Also, is this normal: Controller Associ...

Hi All,I've just upgraded my WLC software from 5.1.64.0 to 6.0.199.4.The upgrade itself went fine, the system rebooted, the AP's connected and downloaded the new image and rebooted.However after the reboot the AP's failed to join up with the WLC, bel...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card