Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bridging 2 1310's

HiI wanted to know if someone can tell me if i can do what i'm about to ask and if so how.I have a site that has users some work in the building and some work in a trailer outside the building.the users in the trailer want to use phones so what they ...

Hi everybody,We are trying to authenticate wireless clients using radius server and 802.1x protocol. Client wireless interface status remains "Validating Idenitity" and IAS server giving the following error :An Access-Request message was received fro...

Ozan Oguz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I'm trying to configure Cisco 4402 series wireless lan controller on a proof of concept lab, but it's generating extremely high LAN utilization (around 600-700 Mbps) on its connected port to backbone switch. We are using GLC-T on 4402's ...

Ozan Oguz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,We are trying to authenticate wireless clients using radius server and 802.1x protocol. Client wireless interface status remains "Validating Idenitity" and IAS server giving the following error :An Access-Request message was received fro...

Ozan Oguz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can anyone help me with the exact roaming values of a Cisco 7925 phone?The phones are connected via a wlc from Alcatel.The phones are changing ap’s constantly even staying on one spot.Do to the roaming there are gaps in the call.Now the Alcate...

dlieman by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have added some AP capacity to our network and are over our license limit for WCS.  We originally purchased:WCS-STANDARD-K9WCS-PLUS-100Our reseller quoted me a jaw-dropping price for WCS-PLUS-50 which seems to me must include the base softwa...

When I am in the security section.I select an SSID, I tell it to disable wireless isolation for both within and between SSIDs.After a while the settings reset themselves for both my SSIDs.WAP4410N updated to newest firmware.PID VID: WAP4410N-A V02 So...

cdmlb1984 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Do you know is it possible to configure WLC and WCS management user access to authenticate to TACACs like IOS routers does.If its possible do you know where I can find a doco as a guide. Tried to find but to no avail.WLCModel No. AIR-WLC21...

I have install the Cisco 1131 ap with acs 5.0I have configured AP with WPA with Radius AuthenticationableAll Windows 7 & XP user connectedMAC user is not connectedthere are two option wpa enterprise & wpa2 enterprise

k_vikrams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card