cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello - the 4402 on our network is currently running SW version 4.2.61.0.  We are not currenly experiencing any particular issues - should we upgrade to a newer SW version?  If so, which is recommended?  thanks

dcrouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues getting a recently converted 1121 AP to join up with a 5508-100.  Take a look at this snip from the debug capwapp events and debug capwapp errors from the controller*Jul 29 13:53:34.364: 00:1b:53:03:4b:a4 Received LWAPP DISCOVERY RE...

I am wondering about the actual data rates for an 1142 AP - If clients are connected at N Rates and a B client assocaites to the AP do the Data Rates Drop as they did in older AP's?What about the same scenerio with a G Client?  Should I disable B Dat...

rudyfaber by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, i've purchased an AP LAP 1131AG, i need to access in web interface but this not work.i've configured  static ip means console port, i ping that ip , but when i try to access in web interface this not work.this is my startup:Reset done!e...

In regards to RRM and its DCA algorithm - pretty good paper which I was provided with - https://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_tech_note09186a008072c759.shtmlUnder what circunstances can DCA's default interval of 10 mins be changed...

KRIS GJ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card