cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone used an NM-16A/S serial connection to a WLC 4400?I have my termial 'router' working with the rest of my Cicso gear and I would like to use it for my Wireless LAN Controller 4400. I tried to use the DB9 terminal connector that Cisco sends o...

I have three different types of AP's going to a Cisco 4402, running 6.1.196.AP-1252AG are running fine.AP-1242AG are having very high errors in the outbound side.AP-1131AG are also having problems.This is an example of the switch's output. GigabitEth...

robmccam1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My wireless network setup gotA WLSE and WDS with lots of Aironet 1210One SSID with MAC authentocationLAN and WLAN on same network We are in process of seperating WLAN and LAN by means of VLAN and want to retain the old setup for WLAN with a different...

We recently upgraded our infrastructure to both auto-power and auto-channel and we have had a problem with voice quality. Code of controller:                  4.2.207.0I'm attaching a map of our AP placement and the auto-power and auto-channel each A...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP image upgrade

Got an autonomus AP converted to LWAPP and now my task is to convert back to autonomous. How do I do that, how do I load the image into it...If I could get procedure, will be great..ThanksRichard

I recently made some changes to our network LAN, I changed the subnet on our guest vlan, and the AP was operating fine. I went back and added our Dummy trunking vlan (vlan 99) and set it as the native vlan on the AP. Now the access point is functioni...

After I try to add/edit a profile for wIPS it gives me the following error "Unable to apply profile.  Reason: Error while assigning the profile 'AP' (profile name) to the controller on MSE 'mse" (mse name).  Error:"Any ideas?  My licensing and everyt...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have one WLC 5508, 10 1140APs and demo WCS (PLUS license). As is mentioned here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5755/ps6301/ps6305/product_data_sheet0900aecd804b4646.htmlCisco WCS PLUS includes all WCS Base  features pl...

Jiri Tyl by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using 6.0.181.0I want to understand what the thresholds are for WCS alarm severity levels. For example, I received an alarm indicating it was low on disk space "did not meet the requirements", but I want to know whether I can adjust these thresh...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card