cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

AT a client site we have a 4402 running and have recently upgraded to 6.0. After upgrading when users connect to the guest network and open a web browser to be redirected to the login page they get the certificate error page in internet explorer then...

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding Multiple WLANs ssids? We have 2 Wlan's for client1 & client2. AP's are setup for HREAP doing local switching for both ssids. Question is I can Authenticate to client1 but can't authenticate to client2 both ssids are runnin...

jcomment by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create an ACL on a 5508 for the guest WLAN so it wont be able to access internal networks, such as 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0 and 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0.  But, the traffic does have to go through these networks to get to the internet.  I have ...

When H-REAP is enabled would the client pullan IP from the local switch vlan dhcp pool or would they pull from the ap vlan group dhcp pool?ThanksJason

Sorry I mistakenly marked my original submission as answered.I have an opportunity for a point to point bridge solution and want to be sure I can use the 1410 in the Cayman Islands and which country code model would I use?Regards,Dave

dmelo63 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an opportunity for a point to point bridge solution and want to be sure I can use the 1410 in the Cayman Islands and which country code model would I use?Regards,Dave

dmelo63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the licenses for WCS with the locator software. I'm planning on running this on a VMware server but it looks like it only would like server 2003 32 bit. Which version of WCS should I be using? This would be a brand new install.thanksGary

Greetings,I am working to integrate Web Authentication with my WLC. The idea is that when anyone connects to my WLAN, before gaining access, they will be redirected to a login web auth page.  After the user enters the username and password, this info...

Hello,I am trying to setup multiple ssid on 1100 series AP map to different Vlans, but every time I create a Vlan mapped to a ssid the AP does not broadcast the ssid. Also i am trying to configure trunking on the AP Ethernet port, in order to carry m...

get2dapsy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card