cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a question if a guest anchor can support multiple VLANs for one SSID over EoIP? With AP groups this is possible, for example one SSID can be the same in different locations (meaning different VLANs/dynamic interfaces) but can this be do...

clarkmat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings everyone,I have a situation where the customer purchased 1142 access points and now decided that they don't want them mounted below the ceiling tile (on the grid). This is a college housing environment so they've had issues with things bei...

klein425 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is not a Cisco product related, but in case someone can confirm I'd appreciate it:Imagine from a web server (let's say the Microsoft IIS web server thing) you generate a "certificate request" and submit that to the CA (Certificate Authority, Ver...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen deployment guides for Windows Network Policy Manager and PEAP on server 2008.Or is aware of any tweaks or issues with this and particularly Vista?

Hi,I've a WLC2125 ( 2.2.193 ) that I often found with no traffic on ethernet port ( with no LAG ) .After that I've to reboot the WLC to fix the situation.The WLC is connected with just one port.Any idea ?Many thanks in advanceLuigi

WCS 4.2.81.0WLC 4.2.112.0Loc 3.1.36.0I have a very large map with currently 40 APs placed on it. Tt will have close to 80 when completed. Layer that are on:APAP HeatmapsClientsRogue APsResaved AP placement and recalc RF prediction. Antennas are all ...

twikel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloMy Configuration is:15 AP(1240AG 12.4(10b)JA ) 1x WLSE-1.1-HW (2.15.1u).One of the 15 AP is the local radius and the wds.Wds and radius works fine. All AP registered in wds.My Problem:After upgrade the wlse of version 2.15.1u the WLSE does no...

KUMAident by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are seeing what we perceive to be, less than optimal data throughput rates between the 1142 and the Intel 5300AGN.Configured as follows:WiSM w/ 6.0.182.0 code1142AGNWPA2-PSK AES802.11b radio OFF20MHz channelsWMM EnabledDell Latitude E5400INTEL 530...

Does anyone have Vocera and Spectralink successfully working within a LWAP environment running version 4.2.176.0. This will be my 1st deployment in implementing both vendors together. The Vocera badges are the largest of the two with only a handful ...

owensm by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes