cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

From global config. mode, when I create an ssid called "nuaWirelessN", it doesn't take me into the ssid sub interface. When I type in "nuaWireless" it does take me into the ssid sub interface config. Anyone know why that "N" messes things up?Also, if...

I receive the next messages very often from many different ap's. It is always in the same second.802.11b/g interface of AP dsannlmr41 is down: Controller 10.51.244.2 Reason: Unknown. - Controller Name: msannlmr41802.11b/g interface of AP dsannlmr41 i...

kaptijnh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a couple 1231g's that lived in a LWAPP environment but are now being re-deployed at stand alone units. Can't figure out how to downgrade or turn off LWAPP. How is this done?

ajkawski by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please suggest any recommendations to be followed in mounting the AP (like wall and ceiling). Specifically I would like to know any best practices about the minimum height for mounting the AP.Regards,Guru

gururajan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are deploying PEAP for wireless access, we had no problem to get this working with laptop vendor supplied wireless management software (which includes 802.1x supplicant), but when I switch to Windows Zero configuration and let Windows XP manag...

Hi,I am using PEAP with mschapv2 and authentication using ACS with AD.The client is winXP/SP2. I am using windows configuration to configure the wireless setup in XP. The client can connect to the network via wireless. But after i disconnect and try ...

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if this has been asked or covered.We have a 2106 (running 4.2.205.0). I was wondering if there was a way to setup a WLAN that uses Web Authentication, where that would use a RADIUS server to authenticate the user instead of having to manuall...

After configuring a stand-alone 521AP, I am unable to get to configure mode. I can SSH, login and then get to enable mode. However, "configure" is not one of the available options. My list of available options are attached, as is my sanitised config....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card