Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all - setting up NAC guest Server.I want to pull the sponsor users in from active directory group. I have set up to connect to a domain controller with success (test successful) and then added the domain controller but when clicking on the active ...

planzone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a bridge network that does not have direct line of site. I just want to verify that the configuration is nothing special. There is a building blocking a direct P2P connection so I need to add a bridge in the middle acting as w...

trpatters by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question in regards to how a clients traffic is properly forwarded when it roams from one AP/WLC pair, to another AP/WLC pair.See figure 11-3:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/5.1/configuration/guide/c51mobil.htmlHow is it ...

Resolved! max-associations

what will happen to clients connected to an AP if I change the max associations on it to a higher value? Will the users get dropped or re-associate with another AP? Just wanted to check and make sure before I perform this change while users are conne...

rotran by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 20 1522AG's in lightweight mode running on a 4400 controller. Firmware is all 6.0.My issue is that the wireless interfaces on these access points are frequently going down and then immediately back up. This happens on each access point mul...

mstrz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

our users are using some 3rd party radius server for MAC address auth. I found there is a setting called Radius compatibility mode in the WLC configuration. But there is no document talking about what this setting does for. So should I set it to use ...

ibm.sales by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 1801 ADSL router. I have a Bridge group 2 configure with a BVI interface, this is also bridge onto VLAN 2 so I have a server on VLAN 2 which acts as a media server.when I connect to the WLAN I can get to the internet. But cannot connect ...

I have a 4404 controller that I want TTLS to work with so I can encrypte surfing of the wireless network.I installed FreeRadius 2.0 and looked in the eap.conf file. Under the TTLS section I did this:ttls { default_eap_ty...

Starthorn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that would like to mount the 1522's on top of Buildings. They already ordered the Pole Mounting kits - which include a bracket that would allow them to flush mount to the walls. The customer is looking for something like the 1310 ...

rudyfaber by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an environment with WISM release 6.0 and 7921 with firmware 1.3.2. This is the issue that I have, when the signal from the AP on the phone display is around 2 step ( 5 step is full signal) the call remains active but the conversation becom...

I have the following setup.A DMZ WLC 4402 connected to firewall DMZ interface in 10.10.73.0/24 network. An Inside WLC 2106 connected to firewall Inside interface in 10.10.71.0/24 network.Both WLCs are running the same 4.2.176 code.DMZ WLC is anchor t...

roy.sam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card