Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI am trying to set up radius auth for mgmt users on our WCS. We use freeRADIUS.At the moment the server logs are saying that a user is logged in and has passed back the necessary group tasks in the reply using Cisco-AVPair. However the WCS repor...

Hi all If I turn on the radio policy 802.11a/g only, would or could there be any intererence with my Cisco IP phones running in the 5gHz from voice/data clients running in the 2.4gHzIn theory there should not be any and all Cisco IP phones are set to...

Hi Guys,I have been doing a fair bit of work with indoor wireless networking. I was wondering if I could ask a couple of questions about outdoor wireless networks if I may :).1. Wireless Mesh Networking. Is this really a solution to interconnect b...

Hi, we have 2 4402 controllers running with system software 4.2.130.0. The WCS is running 4.2.110.0.I would like to upgrade but are a bit confused about all the different versions.Is it recomended that I upgrade directly to the latest 6.0.182(WCS)/13...

johannf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup the clients on our network with the Intel Wireless Utility package and in the administrative tool gives an option to setup Roaming Aggressiveness and i am not quite sure which option to use:Default: Balanced between not roaming a...

Hello all, has anyone seen this error before? If so, what is it referring to?*Jun 23 15:59:49.202: %USMDB-3-MSGTAG030: usmdb_apf.c:260 For information regarding Emergency image Version,Please refer Controller documents.*Jun 23 15:59:18.939: %USMDB-3-...

Hi,I've uploaded a file for my switches, but I'm still getting a "switch port trace failed" message. When I take a look at the log file, I see the traces on my switches and the results. However, I see a lot of "SNMP credentials are no available for...

Hello,We have a WLC 4402. Software Version: 4.0.206.0.When a visitor comes on site they're issued a Local Net User account. We don't Remove it but let it expire and then it disappears from the Local Net User listEven though we have a total of 157 vis...

Hello,Moving the authentication of our Wifi from an ACS express on WLSE to an ACS5.0 prevent any user to connect. the error message on the ACS 5 is :101 Invalid EAP payload dropped.Internal error, possibly in the supplicant: Could not validate an EAP...

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an 1131ag wap that seems to be having trouble enabling the radio interfaces. This is the error I get on bootup:000015: *Apr 7 23:30:16.807: %DOT11-6-FREQ_SCAN: Interface Dot11Radio0, Scanning frequencies for 13 seconds000016: *Apr 7 2...

Can anyone help for securing voice WLAN?I want dedicated voice traffic flow in specific vlan no data traffic . Data traffic must drop if it is going through voice vlan.Can we use CA Certificate + PEAP +WPA +WPA 2 Authentication in 7925 Cisco IP Phone...

We have been getting this alarm in WCS:Radius server '192.168.100.219'(port 1813) is deactivated.I checked and everything and it looks fine , the radius server is still shows enable and functional.Any idea what could this be??THank youVic