cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Q: in regards to a WLC - wireless clients and QoS. when using WPA2-AES encryption. Does anyone know how the authentication messages are prioritized? Are authentication messages (eg. EAPOL) between WLC and wireless client seen as Control traffi...

Hi, I have a problem with WCS 6.0.132.0.I get every time I press a link a popup with error: "System Error: Wrong Alarm Type rogueUnclassifiedMinor"Is this a bug? Any idea to solve this?Thanks in advance

jallamass by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of Cisco 1522 that I would like to setup on our Wireless Controller for a test. But I am running into some issues. I have a Cisco 4404 Controller running code 5.2.178.I can get one of the Cisco 1522 to talk to the controller but i c...

Resolved! WDS to WLC and FSR

Hi,I am looking at migrating an (inherited) small (11 AP) wireless network from WDS to LWAPP with a WLC. They have Avaya wireless phones and are using WPA-PSK for the Voice wlan.I am concerned that if we move them to a WLC they will not benefit from...

Hello,I have the following environment setup:- 3 Aironet AP (AIR-LAP 1242AG)- 1 WLAN controller (WLC 2106)- VoIP device, e.g. IP phone, beltpack- Security policies [WPA + WPA2][Auth(PSK)]Please advise:1. What is the maximum number of subscribers can ...

yokekhei1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 x AIR-BR1310 setup with a point to point bridge between 2 offices, see below.Office2---Bridge2------Bridge1---Office1At random periods of the day the link drops and office1 is unable to contact office2. Upon further inspection the Bridge...

hi everyone, having a weird problem with CSSC v5. When the client is configured for 802.1x AES CCKM. In this mode it doesn't seem to even attempt to associate - "debug client <macaddr>" on the 5508 controller shows zero activity.Messages in the CS...

I am using a Fan Module 1 on a 6509 chassis and it is giving me an error of insufficient cooling, is there a way around it or do I need Fan Blade 2??Also how can turn on the WiSM Module?

fmirza007 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several 1131AG APs in the building, when a user is roaming with a 7921 phone, the signal strength gets very low, one bar, the call quality deteriorates, and they are standing right next to another AP but the phone won't switch to it until the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card