Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i have a problem with IPAQ 610 and de association with the ssid.The problem is: i have created two ssid one of them (SSID1) no past through the nac and the ipaq is associate but after 1 minute is disassociated and in the other ssid not even assoc...

jcartes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 877W with 12.4(15)T8 running a pretty standard config where inf Vlan1 and Dot11Radio0 bridged together so that the switch ports and WiFi are on the same IP net.If I plug a Vista laptop and a XP workstation into the switch ports, all works f...

rhogh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What format is this file in? I cannot find any examples in the Cisco documentation. I have 25 mac addresses I'd like to add without doing one at a time.Thanks,Brandon

bhatok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I replaced the 802.11b wifi-b radio card on a working Aironet 1230B (AIR-AP1230B-A-K9) access point with a Cisco 802.11g wifi-g radio card. The access point does not work any more. The console readout shows repeated attempts to to boot from flash. ...

narendra2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Can someone please let me know which externally mounted antenna is the correct part to use with a AIR-AP1252 N-Series, (6dBm gain or more, its to cover a playing field)I've been scouring the Cisco web site for days to find a definative answ...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I'm buying a Wireless LAN Solution Engine Express v2.15 and I need to know how it is powered. The dynamic configuration tool doesn't specify what kind of power supply it carries, but looking at some datasheets I found that it should be shipped wi...

Hi there,We have a 32-access-point network of AIR-AP1231G-E-K9's, all running off of 3750 PoE switches. They are standalone access points, the designer/installer (not me!) decided it would be cheaper than using a WLC.Anyway, I am having a few problem...

Hi everyone, I am a rookie at computers. I have 'cisco systems 350 series pci wireless lan adapter' and it does not work because under device status it says "This device cannot start (code 10)" I've uninstalled it and re-installed, updated the driv...

Resolved! Set AP as client

Hi to all,Can I set an AP (1200 o 1300 series) as client?My problem is that I have to connect a video network camera to a WLAN but I cannot configure it as bridge. So I ask can I associate a AP as client to WLAN and then connect to eth of AP the netc...