Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i'm configuring 3 AP 1131, with 2 profile Guest and Inoffice. the 3 AP are going to be connected to a 3560 and they are going to have Vlan and a 2811 is going to be configured as a DHCP.now all i can see when i search for available network is ...

Was unable to assign IP through CLI. DHCP was assigned from Linksys RVS4000. I am able to access GUI fine. Basic default unsecured setup. Lights correct, but no connectivity.Will the AP work with an internal IP or must it be static?Do you have to use...

Hi,I'm trying to figure out how to feed my LWAPP ap's mulitple controller ip's with ISC-DHCP option 43.Currently, I'm only able to send one using this format:option vendor-encapsulated-options f1:04:A7:D9:02:50;I need to be able to send 4 or 5 so tha...

Hello,I have a AIR-WLC4402-25-K9 controller, with roughly 20 APs. Whilst on the WLC GUI I can see on the 802.11b/g/n Radios monitor screen that one AP has 'Load Profile' failed. The rest are fine. Could someone please tell me what this is, what it me...

PTJarvis6 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a part number for a 2100 rack mount kit, cant find it on Cisco anywhere? Is it the same as for the 526 the ACS-UC500RM-19=

wynneit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a problem when trying to access our domain via cisco LAP if the user uses the £ sign in their password It fails chap authentication. Does anyone know if there is any restriction on the use of the £ sign. It appears to only be that char.

Hello everyone. I have a strange problem with a wireless network that I support. It is in a 2 story medical office. There are 4 Cisco 1100 access points downstairs and one upstairs. People lose connection to the upstairs access point. If I disconn...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card