cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i have a problem wich my ap 1250. I did the basic config by CLI but when i plug it on the switch, the switch port change to up but 5 seconds after the port change to down. In the midle of the switch and the AP i use the AIR-PWRINJ4.I only config t...

joao by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,for my network (look diagram)i want use in each AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9 twO antenna (AIR-ANT5195P-R=used for 802.11a and AIR-ANT24120=used for 802.11G)look in the diagram and tell me:-it is possible with my AP-1242?if yes,says me how to configure AP...

Hi!I have little problem. When i connect LAP to switch, use PowerInjector, i got message on WLC - *AP's interface:1(802.11b) Operation Status Down:Base Radio MAC:xxxxx Cause=Low in-line power*But if I use switch with PoE - all ok.Somebody know what t...

kudachkin by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented a WISM on 6500, with WLAN defined for windows client using PEAP. Authenticaiton server is MS IAS server with SSL certificate installed.Now the users are connecting and authenticated fine. Problem;When the user disconnect and try to...

hi;Is that AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9 can work simultaneously in AP and Bridge modethank for your help

Ultimately the user needs to see a custom "splash page" without having to authenticate. I have successfully installed a custom web-auth bundle that appears when the WLAN Web Policy is enabled, but without any authentication, there is no access to the...

wwbishop2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have:12 - Cisco 7921 phones1 - (Offsite, within our WAN) 10 - 1242 APs connected to 3560sI need to connect the phones in a way that provides as much security as possible with minimal latency. What configuration and implementation do you recommend t...

Hello,I am trying to configure a network layout like this:LAN0-871W-Dot11Radio ))) ((( Dot11Radio-SomeotherrouterI want to connect the routers through over the dot11Radio but am unsure as to how to configure the 871W to do this. Any suggestions or li...

Currently running 4.2.112 code on our WiSM. Wondering if it is ok to move up to 4.2.130. When doing so is there a procedure you follow with a number of AP1131s on each controller?Since school started the other day we have been getting calls about wir...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you manually adjust power levels on AP1131 that are attached to a WLC? We have a need to turn down the signal so it doesn't bleed outside the room as much. Students are getting the signal in some of there rooms and using the wireless to avoid ...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card