cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

HiI have unfortunately deleted read/write login but have read login and password.I am in trouble.Can i recover my stand alone WLC 44XX and 21XX remotely?or Either i have to go physically there.Please help if remotely possible.

I am having no end of problems trying to configure an 1130ag. I can't access the web GUI, I am unable to enter global configuration mode and many more commands are not accessible to me.

dunkindd1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are using an ACS server to authenticate wireless users to active directory this works fine. The issue occurs when we try to pull an ip and we can't fomr the dhcp. The vlan we have the SSID on is vlan 10 and the management vlan of the ...

steigja by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong section, i am new to cisco products. I have a cisco 1230 wireless g AP that i have just configured with the basic settings, but its blocking some ports.my basic network consists of a speedstream 4100 ...

medic_2k1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have a 2106 with version 4.0.217.0, installed. when i attempt to upgrade the unit with the current os i recieve;file transfer failed!I have tried several tftp programs and i recieve the same results, please help.

I have a network with over 50 AP's on one floor. I have let the WiSM blade automatically set the channel and power of each AP. I am finding that the coverage cells are way overlapped and AP's with the same channel are to close to each other. Would...

Hi all, We have a 4402 controller (SW ver 4.1.185.0) and need to set up MAC filtering for use with hand held scanners. I have set up a scanner WLAN and set authentication to none and checked the MAC filter box. I can see the scanners in the clients...

RVirdi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team I just need to clarify a few doubts1. Am of the knowledge that the 1522 ships with at least one ethernet port and a console port ?? am i right or wrong ??2. I looked on everywhere for the wallmount Kit but nothing seems to be availble, does ...

tmailula by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card