Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Telnet Issue

If Switches without username and password, we cannot telnet in.But what if Acess Point without one, are we able to telnet in?

Every time I try to enable the 40mhz channel bonding for the 5ghz radio I receive the following error message, "slot is not disabled or customize is not enabled". This occurs from both the web and CLI interface.Thanks.Steve

I have a network with 75 Ap's on it I am registering 65 of them on the WLC and the other ten I have 6 that when I search for them in the WCS I find them and they say that they are connected to the correct controller but the WLC doesnt show them conne...

Socks1211 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 4402 controller running 5.0.148 code without issues that we know of.We recently installed a WISM module in our 6513. It was running 3.X out of the box. Does that mean it has been on the shelf for awhile? Are there updated WISM on the horizo...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have recently setup a WLC 4402 with LWAPP 1242AG's. I have a guest SSID setup that gets fired straight out to the internet. I enabled the Lobbyadmin feature but would like to know how other people have handled getting reception to distrib...

Hello,I'm getting ready to move from a linux server running our current WCS to a new windows server. I already have the WCS installed and was wondering how to get my licenses and such from the current WCS to the new WCS. I havn't really found any d...

brock0150 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We use a small wireless-infrastructure with a WLC 4402 and 15 accesspoints.The controller works with version 4.2.61.0.Yesterday we got this logging-message:apf_spam.c:934 APF-1-NOT_ADV_SSID_ON_AP: Not advertising SSID <ssid> on AP <MACaddress> ...

Hi,Just starting out with our new 2106 controller and 3 1252's. I have PoE injectors on the AP's (AIR-PWRINJ4), but I get the same problem if I plug in to the WLC ( i know its not enough power, just trying it out). All I seem to get are all lights ...

adrian.h by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card