Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer that has laptops with an a/b/g client. Their standard configuration is to have both the a, and the b/g radios and set to auto with no preference set. The customer is complaining that their clients "disconnect and reconnect alot" I s...

hi all i have read cisco doc wherein clients connecting to access-points and also where the cisco access-point is working like a bridge and still clients can connect to it . then any specific reason why people generally connect clients to access-poin...

Hi,What is the recomended antenna direction for Aironet 1250 model? We have three antennas. And we have no choice but to fix the base device on the wall of our office. So the antennas are looking like coming out of the wall towards the office open s...

At the company I work, the guy who usually fix these things are gone for good, and now Im trying to do me best keeping the network running.Today we got our Cisco Access point 521, and there were no documentation with at all, so I dont know where to s...

granzow12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i've a problem to understand the EOIP tunnel and i don't find the exactly information.My Question is :If i have got one internal WLC (20 APs)and 2 external DMZ WLC's (no direct connected APs) and i am configuring the external WLCs for the anchor o...

dne222 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes