cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am in the process of designing a Wireless solution to connect 2 separate buildings that are hard to wire. In the design, I have a central building that will home all of the networking devices including, wireless bridge, and the gateway. This is the...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have upgraded an AP 1121G from autonomous mode to Lightweight mode using the upgrade tool of Cisco. The operation was successfully terminated but the tool didn't generate the SSC certificate needed for authorizing the AP in the controller (WL...

Let me try this again..I am attempting to set up multiple SSIDs and VLANs on a 1121G autonomous / IOS WAP. One appears to be working fine - the other has no connectivity. SSID = ssid_100 and VLAN 100 seem to be working fine. We can connect and get...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best way to debug a 1522 AP which has blacklisted its preferred mesh network path back to the root access point and will instead use a very poor path? I seem to find a lot of info on blacklisted clients but not on AP's?

mathewvdh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently setting up a new 1240ag access point and I would like to do MAC address filtering on them but I seem to be having so difficulty getting machines to connect. I can enable the filter and some machines will connect and then some won't. I ...

Hi, I am updating my site's diagrams. Can someone point me or send me a file with the AP1000 visio stencils. I have searched in Cisco's extensive stencil files, but none shows a stencil for this model. Thanks!

I want to setup a wireless bridge going from a current network (siteA), to a new small network across the street (siteB). I have 2 Cisco 1131AG Access points. I have no need for any client access, only the bridge. I have the interfaces up and can pin...

baracus11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have WCS and 4402 WLC and would like to deploy access points in different builds all controlled from this single WLC. I'd like each building and ap's in the building have their own WLAN/ssid.All the buildings are connected, via fiber to main campu...

csthorne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,WCS: 5.0.56.2WLC: 5.0.148When I rollout an accesspoint template I always get the following error:Partial Failure:**ap parameters**Provision Failure: mediation-1, unspecified error,lrad,apPwd,Lrad![AP-Mac-adress]Most of the changes arrive at the ac...

Hello everyone.First of all i want to say sorry for my bad english. But its kinda hard to get any basic materials in russian so im here..We decided to build Wnet in our ofice using Cisco devices...We bought point AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9... and main my que...

sentera3k by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card