cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I am using WCS 4.0.87.0, and get a little bit confused when configuring the templates, concerning the creation of guest users. In the "security" menu there are two fields where you can add guest users, one is called "local net users" and ...

I am trying to create a network usb thumb drive for exporting my cisco wireless settings into windows XP. We are using arionet 1000 aps there is no usb slot on them that i can find. Any guidance with this would be a great help.Thank younspanos@maples...

madniko08 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I occasionally although rare get this security message.."Decrypt error accurred for client '00:19:d2:28:42:b5' using 'Wpa' key on '802.11b/g' interface of AP '00:19:07:94:d5:00'. "(mac`s are examples)I use WPA2 Enterprise with a radius server and CSS...

meggerman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any recommendations for AP/antenna locations to provide coverage in elevators and stairwells? Buildings are no more than 5 stories. I've heard of using a directional antenna at the top of an elevator shaft, but that WCS apparently ...

Hi,We're using custom internal auth on our new WiSM and it works great.The only issue we have is that the self signed certificate prompts warning messages for the user before they can authenticate. We need to avoid this and are looking to get a prope...

I was setting up the APs for a new users lab when we discovered they had puchased LAPs instead of APs.I installed the current version of the IOS following the procedures outlined in "Converting a Lightweight Access Point Back to Autonomous Mode" on C...

gcdudley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two controllers. I am trying to force via the AP configuration (primary, secondary, tertiary) an AP to go to a specific controller. All AP's are static. Good code rev on controllers (4.1.185.0) and I have done this many times. The AP just ...

Hello,I am totally new to wireless security and would appreciate some assistance. We have 4402 WLC's and from what I've read it would seem that a CPU ACL is what I would need to create and apply to accomplish our goals. Unfortunately I am not sure ...

Hi,Can anyone help me to configure CISCO Aironet 1200 series wireless access point? My current network scenario is:I have 2 laptops and a desktop, but only one internet connection, connected thru an ADSL modem. I have an Aironet 1200 series Access po...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card