Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone provide a start up guide or diagram as to how my 2811 router, cisco 3650 switch and wireless LAN Controller 4400 are interconnected. I'm looking for a start up guide with as to what interface should plug into what. Any help would be appre...

good day!does anyone had already configured an antenna diversity for aironet 1300 with 2.4Ghz frequency? we want to have a ring type network, we have a site A that needs to have a stable link and this site A has an line of sight to two active sites, ...

I'm using a WLC and on my SSID I'm using Layer 3 Security with Web Auth and having a guest user enter there email address to gain access to the network. The user connects to the network enters there email address and then has access to the network. ...

sbeauton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently testing two 7921Gs, then will deploy the remaining 98 phones.We are experiencing a couple of issues:When a call comes thru, sometimes call is picked up when answer button is pressed. Other times you have to press Answer button a coup...

Hello !I'm trying to configure 15 Access Points AP1231 as follow :SSID1 mapped to VLAN 1 (also management VLAN) for Laptops. Encryption is WEP128 and Mac-authentication with Microsoft IAS server.SSID2 mapped to VLAN 10 (phone VLAN)for phones 7921. En...

cc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , I have cisco 1240 access points, There are 2 external aerial connections on them, can anyone tell me which is the top and bottom ones, and which are the best to use ?

I have installed a pair of 4402 Wireless LAN controllers that weredelivered with 3.2.195.10 software installed. As the rest of our WLCsare on 4.1.171.0, I wanted to upgrade these 2 as well. I followed therecommendation from Cisco that they first be u...

I've used the tftpd32 application in the past to configure the Cisco 1232 AP's with an IP Address, can someone tell me if that tool works on the Cisco 1300 Bridge as well. All I want to do is put an IP address on the bridge so I can go into the GUI i...

Hi,I have configured AAA for the CLI access to my Cisco aironet AP. However, for the HTTP access I am having some issues. I only can find the "ip http aaa" command for HTTP access but once configured it gives problems with the level of access as it a...