cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

The Situation is i have done Wireless bridging to provide Internet access to users in first floor. so the wireless bridge is a Cisco 1231 configured as a bridge, and in first floor is a same model 1231 acting as an AP.. the problem in with PC's conne...

Hi,Could anybody tell me if they are aware of an upgrade path from WLSE to WCS using existing WLSE hardware? Can anybody point out the main benefits/features moving to WCS from WLSE?Many thanksSJ

sionjones by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I?ve got a Problem with Handheld Barcode Scanners that disconnect from the wlan, and then have troubles reconnecting to the (WPA - ) secured wlan. The company that make the scanners said that the option dot11 wpa handshake timeout should be in...

flamberty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro,anyone can tell me how to resolve this ? i have check from CCO, no relevant inform. Error Message DOT11-4-CKIP_MIC_FAILURE: "CKIP MIC failure was detected on a packet (Digest 0x%x) received from %e)."Explanation CKIP MIC failure was d...

ney25 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed an access-point 1242 and for arise signal I have installed also antenna AIR-ANT2506 instead of AIR-ANT4941.Have to I modify some parameter on configuration ?best regardsLorezo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In,Cisco WLC_Config Guide_Web & CLI_Release 4.1it says,"If the TACACS+ authorization server becomes unreachable or unable to authorize, users are unable to log into the controller."Does this mean it does not support a fail-safe password like IOS does...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card