cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm still today a bit confused around the PEAP authentication, WEP encryption, etc.How does it work if we want to work with Dynamic WEP keys? to avoid that user's need to know an extensive WepKey? is it less secure then working with Fixed WEP keys...

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded all my 1130 series APs to IOS v12.4(3g)JA and now whenever there is a power outage the APs randomly won't come back up when power is restored. I have to power cycle them once or twice for them to come back up. This never happene...

nagle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use our 7920 phones on the manufacturing floor which during normal conditions is rather loud. This makes it hard for the users to hear on thier phones because the noise is repeated through the speaker.Is there any configuration or software change...

benharned by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I need a wireless bridge between a second building (across the street, about 100' direct) to our main building and a switch.Can anyone recommend me a good products/solutions.The purpose of this bridge is to connect the remote office via a small C...

nrnick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I recently set up two wireless controllers (2000 series) with a total of 7 access points. The first controller was already running with a total of 5 ap's. I fired up the second controller, and got everything configured and added one access point...

hi,- i have two WLCs 4404 and 4402 in the same mobility group and all connections seem to be ok.- one ssid for voip.- two 7920 phoneswhen i roam between the WLCs i will lose the connection.What should i configure on the WLC??thx

elkono200 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up the wireless network here and all is working well. We have 7 1130's an 9 1231G access points. We unfortunately have no controller so I had to set these all up by hand. Ihave computers connectig to one VLAN and everything works well. I c...

I'm sure this has been beat to death, but I can't find a string about it. I am getting this minor alarm and really want it to go away...AP 'AP3:2', interface '802.11b/g' on Controller '10.60.1.144'. Interference threshold violated. How do I adjust th...

da.beaver by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card