cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a Wireless network with 8 9115AX APs running with embedded wireless controller. The software is 17.8.1. I have some random reboots on every APs from time to time. I see that this firmware has some open caveats regarind unexpected reboot...

Hi, I am trying to feed an AP3800 from a WLC  3504 on port 3, 4 There is not a valid option via GUI to activate itI have tried from CLI Config port power 3 enableResult:An invalid port has been used for this function.Config port power 4 enableResult:...

I'm in an interesting predicament. I have a 9800 WLC, that are already in production, and DNA Center that was installed after the fact. This is a non fabric deployment. Version 17.3.4, DNA 2.2.3.5I have seen 101 different documentations all of which ...

jinto26 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am creating a CCW Estimate for a CW9164I-MR and other Meraki components, but I do not see a License associated with this product like there is for other Meraki items ( similar to how LIC-ENT-3YR is used for an MR AP). I search for LIC-CW, LIC-ENT, ...

We are hearing complaints from users who have guests coming to our offices trying to connect to our Cisco Guest wireless portal using Chrome. It seems Chrome had an update recently that has affected the Guest Wireless portal. So users connect to our ...

- FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/17-3/release-notes/rn-17-3-9800.html#Cisco_Reference.dita_98138634-5343-4a51-8331-4a89482a7411 note on top that patch for APs are unable to join the controller due to invalid M...

marce1000 by VIP
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi AP3802(v8.10) cannot join vWLC(v 17.5). Both device can ping each other. From ap, we can see log message that the ap send message to the controller, but not reply from the controller. On controller, we cannot see any ap info. AP time is last year ...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Engineers, I have WLC9800 CL(IOS: 17.3.4) and start to configure with Cisco AP2802 and I am having a AP joining issue.Here's what I checked:    - Compatibility Matrix : Checked (Compatible)   - Recognition (sh cdp nei) : Checked (WLC recognize ...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card