Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have three older Aironet 1100's with the 12.2.(13)JA4 IOS nad wanted to upgrade them to the latest release, 12.3.(8)JEA. When I try, the upgrade appears to start correctly but then errors out with the message "The software upgrade was interrupted-...

mcrel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are keen to introduce wlan hotspots in our libraries to allow the public access to the internet, however we really require content filtering. Has anyone out there managed to filter content while using the BBSM? Can the BBSM perform content filt...

Hi Mates,Please I need more info about Packet Handling Priority, Cisco online info is not enough next: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/smbiz/prodconfig/help/eag/123-08.JA/1100/h_ap_services_voice-traffic.htmAlso what every level of Priority(CoS ...

Basically, here's where I am at...DHCP server, running IAS, RADIUS, RAS. The AP is set up as static IP (.143), with authentication, accounting, etc., pointing to the (.120) DHCP server. When I attempt connection to the network via the wireless AP, ...

rwall by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anybody know if I can do the following with a cisco AP?I want to have one access point authenticate two different groups of users with radius. The two different groups would be on seperate vlans, so the AP would have to support vlans. Also,...

I am trying to discover my WLC's via snmp (v1 or 2), but am having trouble doing it. I had configured the snmp community strings (using CLI and https) and did not succeed both ways. I even added the IP address and mask for the mgmt server but am un...

srego4 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone describe the differences between CCKM key management and WPA key management?I'd like to take advantage of the fast secure roaming functionality that CCKM provides but I want to be sure I'm not introducing any unnecessary security risks tha...

mnordhoff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that I can integrate the login with a RADIUS server. Has anyone done this using a Novell Radius server. I would like to implement this feature for single sign-on kind of implementation. Is there other options, LDAP? Thanks in advance,Carlos

csanchez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a Cisco 871W router and would like to setup a secure wireless access point for the local office. Did some reading on wireless security and sort of come down with a couple of methods to do it but would like to hear your feeback on it.1. C...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 1410 bridges that have been working with no problem for about 1 year. Recently I started to have issues with throughput. I tried all channels with no help in performance. After I reboot the bridges it seems to work fine. After about a we...

steve20 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes