Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey,Yesterday i've encounterd a problem with a wireless network on the site. It's a network with 1 AP1200 (8JA2 firmware) and 2 1200 (8JA2 firmware) configured as WGB. For security settings we've used WPA PSK, AES CCMP and ACL.The network was running...

We have three villa 500 meters between each ,in each villa we deploy 2 LWAPP APs ,one in ground floor and other in first floor ,the main controller located in main villa and also connect the three villa through p2mp connection ;my question is can I c...

mmirghani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I clarify that the WLSE is likely to report a MAC Spoofing event if user1 logs off a wireless enabled laptop, then user2 logs on.The text from the manual quotes;"Whenever the WDS detects an authentication taking place for a known MAC address, it ...

Hi,I installed my AP1030 at my head office and it registered with the WLC4404 and was working fine. I then sent it to my branch office for installation there and it does not get a TCP/IP address. I even moved it to different ports on the LAN, but to ...

deanyoung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone experienced "one way audio or dropped calls" during a badge to badge call roaming on a Cisco lwap network running 4.0.179.8? Badge to Lan calls works perfectly throughout the facility. The new Vocera 1.08 configuration document recommend...

dsilva00 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would any one want to comment about the plus and minus between these two wireless solutions? My understanding is that Aironet is "thick" (smart) AP solution whereas Airspace is "thin" (dump) AP solution. In terms of manageability, the Airspace solu...

2006 controller fails to boot, as follows:Cisco AireOS Version 3.2.150.10Initializing OS Services: Failed to open /mnt/application/eeprom.dat.Cisco Crash HandlerThis build was configured to copy this crash information to a file called: "/mnt/applica...

s-sowell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 4402 that I am using in a wireless testbed. During the initial configuration, I followed the basic configuration guidelines for the L3 LWAPP. Tried to configure the Service-port without an IP(0.0.0.0), but it would not accept it(msg."Ser...

caymil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need a wireless solution for my office (two floors). My clients should login using an authorization web page, so I have to give them username and password. Can you suggest me the cisco products that I need? Thank you

Hi,I installed and configured a wireless network using Linksys router 802.1g so about 20 users accessing the network and we are agressively increasing in number of users so I want to know is this router will be adaptable for that increasing no. of us...

amin_sh77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one internal 4400 and one in a DMZ. I want to configure the DMZ WLC to provide Guest Internet access. I am unable to find much information on doing this. I have a WLAN called Guest defined on both controllers. And both controllers are defin...

bhaase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card