Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm testing a AP1231G firmware 12.3(8)JA2 with 2 SSID.SSID1: WPA/PSK (TKIP)SSID2: WPA/Enterprise (AES)After booting up the AP, i use a notebook to connect to SSID1. Then use another notebook to try connect to SSID2. But no other notebook is able...

Hi, This message was just logged by one of my 1100 APs. %SYS-3-CPUHOG: Task is running for (0)msecs, more than (2000)msecs (1359/7),process = RADIUS.The only time this device uses Radius is to authenticate to a WDS-AP.The AP seems to be running f...

jimbostan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello to all...i have connectivity like this:Host1---AP-trunk---Cisco2950-trunk--LinuxVLAN2 | | Host2--- |VLAN3i have created 2 vlan on AP... and fastethernetport of the AP is connected to the cisco2950 and cisco2950 is connected to the ...

I have not been able to get WiSM controllers on 4.x code to detect a wire-side rogue with open auth (Cisco AP and Apple Airport Express). It did find the open Airport AP once when running 3.x code, but has not since the upgrade.Has anyone succcessfu...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 4400 in a remote site and I need to reset it to Factory-default. The service-port is connected to a switch and it can obtain an ip-address from it. I don't have a remote console access. Is it possible to do the inizial wizard configurati...

I've confured a new site with 4 radiobases AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 c1200-k9w7-tar.123-8.JA2.No Vlan, WPA, TKIP,(The same config as many other sites).Authenticating to a central Radius.My problem is that I cant move around whithout losing the connection. I h...

killroy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i add ip address 10.100.100.1 255.255.255.0 secondary to interface Bv1 and i type show running-config i can't see secondary ip address.Why?Many Thanksap# sh verCisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) C1200 Software (C1200-K9W7-M), ...

I'm hoping someone can lead me to the right document or show me some example config to have my 871w use MAC address authentication. I currently have it setup to use WPA successfully, but for added protection, I'd like to use MAC address authenticati...

Hello,I use freeRADIUS to authenticate WLAN Clients. Traffic is encrypted with WPA and clients are authenticated with LEAP or PEAP.The AP 1220 with IOS 12.3(8)JA2 works well and the configuration is the same for PEAP and LEAP.The value "Session-Timeo...

pwellmann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning a rollout of dot1x using mac-address authentication with SecureACS v4.0. Does anyone know if there is a way for ACS to point to a database of mac-addresses so I don't have to update it manually (say a machine is retired or a new machine...

jackleung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Sorry for my English, but I am French and I do not speak very quite English.I will like to know which is the VCI string for an AP 1232AG to inform in the 43 DHCP Option.Could you help me ?Thank youBen

int BVI1ip address 10.0.1.1 255.255.255.0ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0 secondary Need the radio int on a different network from the ethernet int. Planned on using a secondary address on the BVI int.I've had no luck adding a secondary address to t...

petesa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes