cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody. I have a 1300 bridge pointing at a 1200 Cisco AP. Ther are no vlans set so I did not set the bridge as an Infrastucture client. The wep, ssid's, same subnet addresses, channels are all good and properly configured. The thing that get...

franc1sc0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NetPro,i've configured the ACS server(Primary)and replicate to ACS server(secondary). but, it seems the secondary didnt received all update from primary server. does anyone encountered this before ? your reply will be highly appreciated.Regards...

ney25 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running WEP on our wireless network and we want to change to WPA using PEAP. With WPA/Peap I've been reading that you need a radius server which we have already setup, but I've also been reading that you need a cert at the IAS server...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 350 bridge installed with a 100 ft antenna cable. I need to move the bridge, because of an alignment problem. To move it I will need to use an antenna cable longer than 100 ft, so if I can use a longer cable what is my signal loss? Does C...

Is ther any quick tip on how to configure 2 1200 AP's as bridges with high security.The AP's are supposed to be an extension to the existing LAN and not supposed to handle any wireless clients.Any response will be helpfull.

t.notland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just want to confirm something.From everything I've read on Cisco products there is not a Wireless bridge and anntena configuration that will allow me to set up a non-line of site bridge between two locations.Correct?I have a customer who has two l...

jrhofman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allWe recently installed some new Cisco Catalyst 3560 that have some Cisco AP 1100 connected. Unfortunately, the WLSE logs all our c3560 as "unsupported device" in the discovery logs.This page claims they are supported:http://www.cisco.com/en/U...

I have a customer with a 1400 link that had the indoor power injector and power supply stolen.I am ordering the AIR-PWRINJ-BLR1=. Does this come with both the power injector and power supply?If it doesn't come with the power supply what can I order ...

RaveDave1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes