cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco WS-C3650-48PD Upgrade version

Hello I have 2 cisco WS-C3650-48PD running with SW version: 16.3.3, What is the last validated version for update?same question for the Wireless LAN controllers model AIR-CT2504-K9 with current sw version: 8.2.166.0 Thanks for the support

Cisco AP's ARP and CDP IPs dont match

We have three 1602 APs that, two of which were used at another site and cabled it to one of our production switches at a new site. The two re-used AP's IP was statically assigned via our WLC and worked successfully. We moved the APs to a new site, th...

Cisco Wireless AP

Good day,I’ve been using an old Ruckus wireless AP. It’s served me well however the device is no longer supported i.e no further firmware updates.The AP is for a small office with few users. Any recommendations on a Cisco AP? Something simple will do...

1562I won't join 2504 controller

We just purchased a 1562I (AIR-AP-1562I-B-K9) and it won't join our 2504 controller.  The AP has version 8.4.100 and our controller is 8.3.111.  I have also installed the matching AP bundle (hopefully correctly).  This is our first outdoor access poi...

Nettech98 by Beginner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! N+1 HA deployement

Hello, Please advice. I am deploying N+1 HA with 5520 WLC. configuration is done in local mode ( Not flexconnect).When the shuting down the Primary WLC, wireless client are not able to get an ip address. Do I need to switch my configuration to flexco...

O.Zang by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wireless Security

Hello All,I successfully integrated Cisco WLC with Microsoft NPS. When we applied group policy, user PC successfully connects on reboot but says "action required" once the PC hibernates.The client PC should connect seamlessly both on reboot and afte...

SW_DAI-4-DHCP_SNOOPING_DENY on wifi vlan

Hello ive configured DHCP Snooping + DAI on multiple switch (  WS-C3560G-48PS +  C9300-48U  + WS-C3750X-48P ) Ive trust all trunk port to others switch with those 2 commands  ip arp inspection trustip dhcp snooping trust and everything is working fin...

supportti by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Client rates less than mandatory

Hi,I have my basic rate for 802.11a set to 12Mbit/s, and yet all the clients that associate to this wlan are showing 6Mbit as the only rate. CCX is not supported. I must be missing something here.. What could be causing this? 

Rates.png
Chewbakka1 by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: