cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all..I'm setting up 2 SSIDs on 2 different VLANs, 1 for guest and another for internal.The "guest" SSID is set to open with no encryption required.The "internal" SSID is supposed to do MAC authentication or PEAP.The guest portion is working fine, ...

bennytan1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What cable can I use to console into a Cisco Aironet 340? Does it behave as the same as a Cisco router? 9600bps, hardware control = none?Thank you.

My laptops that use the Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection with the Microsoft zero config client are having intermittent connectivity issues with my Cisco 1230B APs. There is a known issue with this Intel Connection where PSP (Power Save ...

estein by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have four 350 AP´s. I was doing some configuration in AP1 and for that reason some clients associated with AP2. Since that, the clients only associate with AP2. I have already turned the config back but it didn´t work. All clients are turned o...

muca by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting to configure Mobile IP over tunnel interfaces. We have a tunnel between the Mobile Router and the Foreign Agent. On the FA, we receive a Mobile Node Too Distant (76)" error and the registration request is denied. From what I can ...

jcolburn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support,We are trying to evaluate the new Cisco 877 wireless (before purchase) router as the preferred platform for home users.Is the Cisco 877 able to act as a repeater (i.e. root mode), as we have some high level staff with large properties th...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WE use the WLSE 1130 to manage 600 APs on our campus. We've imported floor plans of all of our buildings into the location manager and added all the APs to their corresponding locations. We are getting ready to readdress our entire network and this w...

hrios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a 350 series wireless card. My home network has a 8 char WEP key. The config utility only accepts 5 and 13 character WEP keys. Do I have to reconfigure my home network or is there another way to configure the profile.

markmench by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running v2.60.11 of the driver + ACU on a Windows CE 5.0 device. Most everything works, except I have lost the ability to flash the firmware for my Aironet 350 PCMCIA card. The symptom is that when I click "Browse" on the firmware ta...

e.hom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very basic config, 40-bit wep, no vlans, etc. When my AP (1231G) is configured to xmit on ch 1 no one can connect. I have Cisco clients and others. Any other channel works fine. Any ideas? I am on IOS 12.3(2)JA Here is my config:version...

mikeb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a linux (poptop) PPTP server, and after a while, server starts to discard GRE packets.Clients are connnected through Cisco AP, and I'm thinking about that something is wrong with MTU and/or MSS on it. With our other APs everything works just ...

I have a wireless network using Aironet 1200 access points with PEAP and a Microsoft Radius server controlling access to the network. Now I have been asked to provide guest access through the network to the internet. I have created a guest ssid and p...

mrrlg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card