cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

i have two 1200 ap's, one as root, the second as a non-root repeater ap for testing purposes. they work well but they do not roam that way i expected. i found out that the client changes the active ap when the signal strength is getting very bad, not...

ubach by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can you suggest a system based user authentication using any EAP on Linux where the least configuration need to be done at wireless users, Windows and Linux.Thank you.Regards,Delon

c.ong by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer who has at least 100 branches nationwide. I would like to propose each branch to have at least 1 unit of AP for a start. However I have a few questions regardign the security aspect of this design, I hope that you can give me a f...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCustomer has an original AP 1220b running 11.5(4)T image. He wants to know if he can run 802.11G. I searched Cisco and see that we can upgrade from vxworks to IOS 12.2.13(JA4) using the convert tool but can the 802.11G card be installed in the 1220...

cospencer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having trouble getting our 1310 bridges to work as repeaters. They work great as root access points but not as repeaters. Also what access points are IPV6 capable.

rnelson23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a network composed of AP1200 working in the 802.11g band. When I try to see the theorical coverage of each of them with the Coverage Display option, with the 802.11g filter I can't see anything, but with the 802.11a I see the coverage. H...

Is there a way within the ACS system to only replicate certain groups? We have mutiple sites, each with their own ACS servers. I am trying to setup a group on the servers local to me that has access to network hardware, and replicate this group out t...

jogreco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have deployed PEAP working well, but not able to make EAP-TLS work. I've followed the deployment guide from Cisco. I can't see anything in the ACS log, and with a debug radius in the AP i can only see a loop sending Access-request and Access...

I cannot seem to lock the access to the settings. Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong? I lock the phone in Callmanager and then reset the phone but the settings are still "configurable" so I have users that continue to reset the phones accidentall...

thorster by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a strange problem and I hope someone here can point me in the right direction.I have two Aironets 350 bridges.One is configured as a ROOT Bridge, the other as a non-ROOT Bridge w/o clients.Both run 12.0.5I have configured the unit (the ...

oostveen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was running ver 2.7 and it all worked fine but slow. Then the location manager would hang and get worse and worse, then not work at all. The java is reporting an error when the window opens with location manager, something about not being able to ...

edugger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've a broadband connection. I'm connecting my AP 1200 series to it. I can get the ip address from the ISP on my AP but the promblem i'm facing now is:My client wireless card cannot get authentication therefore i can't get any ip address for...

mrba_2000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a network with 1200 Series Ap´s. I use this Ap´s with EAP-TTLS and with a Funk Steel Belted Radius. I read in the Prerequisites for Using Location Manager this: "Authenticated the devices with WDS. IOS access points must be configured for ...

acamara by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card