cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,We're trying to connect to an SSID that is non broadcast but can only ever seem to connect to the "broadcasted" SSID. We're using XP with a D-Link wireless adapter. The AP is an 1100. One SSID is set as broadcast for guest access whilst the oth...

sw1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On a 350 serie AP, i can't enable SSH Service, via the web interface. When i click on ENABLED for SECURE SHELL, i can't fill the box for SYSTEM NAME, DOMAIN NAME, etc... and so can't click APPLYWhy that ? Can i enable SSH service via the telnet...

sdugravot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have installed a point-to-point link with two aironet bridge 1310 and Yagi antenna.My question is, given some different allowed speed rates, how can I check, using or CLI commands or web interface, at which speed rate my two bridges are effec...

mbobba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running WLSE 2.5 and the Location Manager performance is very sporadic. When I'm loading floor plans into the system, only about 25% of them will load. I've tried the different file formats (GIF, JPG, or PNG) and it doesn't seem to be any bette...

setonhnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a wireless network in my office. However I am having a problem where approximately every minute or two I lose my signal for about 5-15 seconds. I locked down the channel on the AP but I am still experiencing the same problem. ...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a couple Cisco Aironet 1100 series wireless access points for users with PDAs that are having some issues with PDAs connecting. It seems that the PDAs will see other access points in the area and try connecting to them, then they will fi...

I have a customer using Aironet 1200 access points with 802.11b/g capability. We have been seeing problems with clients using 802.11g cards when a client using 802.11b associates with the access point - These problems are well documented in these for...

deweyb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had this problem quite a few weeks. Basically my ACS will not authenticate unknown user to AD.I have gone through the following.Ensure the ACS services start with Domain Admins account....log on as service......and act as part of the operating...

I have the Cisco Aironet 1100 Wireless AP and I am able to connect to the AP but I cannot logon to my novell network. I am using an extreme gear alpine switch at the location that I am using. Is there a known issues with the wireless AP.

morana622 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently purchased some 1100 APs for a remote office and some a/b/g/ client adapters so the users could move between locations. The home office has 350 APs. I'm having some problems with a/b/g cards and the 350 APs. The clients report authentictio...

twinget by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having some strange problems with a Cisco Aironet 1200. I have set up 2VLANs (as config following). This is then connected by wire to a tagged (trunked etc.)port on a 3Com 4400 switch (which also has 2 VLANs). The problem is that I cannot con...

Cisco 350 card in Win2k SP4 laptop with current driver is constantly switching between two 1200 WAPs every few seconds, even when the laptop is moved directly under one of the WAPs. The WAPS are 802.11G radios with latest firmware. Any ideas?

smithm1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card