cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiya, I have a Compaq Ipaq PocketPC 2002, the 3800 series. I have installed the Windows CE 3 drivers and everything is fine until I insert the PC card into my PC Sleeve expansion slot. Its not recognised at all, have to name it, ie PocketPC 2002 does...

nowen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In conjunctions with ASC does the NAS server have to be a Cisco product or hardware or can it be exempt from the scheme of a wireless LAN. If so can the NAS just be a radius server. Are applications or devicws needed?

borysl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I do RF Surveys for the Oil Industry and have a facility that is very dense. To cover the required areas, it will call for 5 APs. Do to the locations, design and surroundings, there is no getting around the outcome. Cisco advises to use Channels 1...

We have a wireless lab in a large high school and we can only get 4 laptops to connect a time. Is there come configuration problem that we can't find? Also, how do you connect locally to the Aironet 350 to administer it?

jstretch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems there is no point to use diversity with two omnidirectional antenna's on an access point since the AP will only use the antenna with the best reception, is that a safe bet? Will the 350AP work fine if I configure it to use only one antenna ...

bhenning by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm a student who is trying figure out how to configure Woreless Network to an internetwork. What would be the proper steps to implement such a network in a two floor facility that is 344sq.ft? We have downloaded the ACS from the web and we are ...

borysl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi groupthis is my first post here.i have a small office less than 20Metters with 10 laptop computers, i would like to share the internet with the laptops and to setup wireless LAN, there are too much choices from Cisco i do not which one will woke ...

daloa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 340 Series Cisco/Aironet PC cards. When I run the Client Encryption Module on one of the cards it states that "WEP support has not been purchased". I didn't know you could get it without that option. I have upgraded both cards to Firmware ...

fjuch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am sorry if this has been asked before or it is the wrong place to ask this.I just want to know how secure is MAC-Based Authentication on an AP340 access-point (not bridge) with version 11.07.I've done this by adding 'Dest MAC Address' in 'Address ...

raviuk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,In warehouse or manufacturing environments where there are a loarge number of clients and a large number of APs (350s in our case), the 350 seems to wait until the quality of its association is really lousy before it tries to roam to another A...

bpowell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a AP350 in my home connect to a switch that is connected to a cable modem. All PC's that I connect to the switch get a different IP address thru DHCP. My problem is that I can not get more than one device to Associate with the AP. I have tw...

greinsch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card