cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, While troubleshooting an issue with an AP at one of my sites, I came across this error message in WLC logs. Was curious as to what it means, and if there's an issue it's pointing to. "IDS Signature attack cleared. Signature Type: Standard, Na...

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with only a few laptops that are trying to connect to our wireless but when they do, they either can't connect or they do but get a Microsoft private network address (169.x.x.x) Each one seems to get this error:  *...

hello,so i have a question, in the building we broadcast same SSID but with different WLC, the SSID using dot1x with different ISE too, the problem is some user having difficulty to join SSID, while others having an issue randomly disconnect.some AP'...

reylite by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have run sysinfo on our 5508 and get this Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name..................................... Cisco ControllerProduct Version.................................. 8.5.171.0Bootloader Ve...

dazza007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, We are using wlc of model:5520/airos-8.10.151.0 AP-Model:  these two access points are  working with the same ip address. These are local access points in the same location, can you pls confirm how it is working. AP Name Slots AP Model Et...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We spent several months designing a move to the 9800 WLC according to Cisco best practices. We currently have over 4000 APs on a 9800-80 controller. The recommendation is less than 500 APs per site tag. This required us to reuse the same site tag con...

neteng1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I could not find single consolidated document for Enabling the BLE radio on a 4800 AP. Appreciate if I could please get the responses to below queries:BLE Manager account not a necessity for enabling the BLE radio on a 4800 AP and can be enabl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card