Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there, I am not very familiar with the solution, I am trying to integrate RADIUS with my AP and also Syslog on the AP but the network administrator says he does not see any traffic on the network firewall which leads me to believe the traffic i...

The docs on 5508 controllers say radius can assign vlans by vlan ID (see https://community.cisco.com/legacyfs/online/legacy/3/3/0/55033-AAA-overide-ACS52.pdf). Radius servers actually return a string, and the vlans are all associated with an interfac...

Hi all, I got an issue on accessing Virtual WLC's GUI in my home LAB network and I have been trying to figure out why for a few days.vWLC is installed on ESXi which is a apart of my VMware fusion on windows 10. vWLC's management interface is assigned...

Huan NG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installed a Cisco 3802i WAP (software version 8.4.100.0) for about a week now.  From day one, my home cameras (some have audio telling me when it "acquired a wireless connection") were periodically dropping the WiFi and then reconnect.  Rebooted the ...

trantuan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 1832I AP running in Mobility Express mode. The problem is I can get the builtin WLC's webpage. But it is not showing the AP. There are no any other Cisco devices on the network. Also I can't afford a WLC for this one Access Point. ...

During our implementation of Guest Wireless (currently ongoing), we are trying to decide where to point to for DNS.We have a 5508 WLC in our Internet DMZ and it acts as the Anchor WLC. This WLC is also used as the DHCP server for the Guest Wireless c...

i am facing an issue with my ap and controller Here is my equipmentCisco Catalyst 3750 series POE switchCisco WLC 2100 Series Actual 2112 version 7.0.252.0Cisco Air-AP1042N-E-K9Here is the Configuration i have Done

dhcp.PNG vlan.PNG Vlan ip.PNG Interface.PNG

Hello, We will be installing Cisco Access Points C9130AXE-B in the excercise room and basketball court.  AP will be installed at the eleavation of 15'.  Will it interfere with Speakers at the same height?  

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP no joint vWLC

Team,I have an AP 2702i that was factory reset and when I connect it to vWLC 8.5.161.0 it cannot register. Attached logg of the AP, has anyone seen this error ?. AP500f.8094.85a0#*Aug 19 19:19:37.999: %DTLS-5-SEND_ALERT: Send FATAL : Close notify Ale...

promero by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card