cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am planning to implement guest WiFi access in my network.Already we have the Cisco AP & WLC in place. The existing Cisco AP has 1 SSID for intra WiFi access.The WLC is in the Data center & the APs are in branch locations. I want to setup additional...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts!So i'm learning about my client's WLC, and had some difficulties to understand management interface in wlan.Why is my client ssid/wlan (named 3cluster) is assigned with managament interface?This ssid's dhcp is on our core switch interface ...

I'm trying to manually add SNMP config to a WAP.  cisco tac recommended debug capwap console cli then conf t and adding the SNMP config but I can't get that far.  where do I go from here? WAP#debug capwap console cli^% Invalid input detected at '^' m...

davinci by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve got one of these and I would like to access it via a gui, what’s the simplest way to do, at the moment all I can see is the vlan IP address and all the other ports are unassigned when I do a sh ip int brief.  What’s the easiest way to do it? Sti...

kwaboy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!I wonder, what does "High Cipher" option do in Mobility Group member setup? This is 8.10.105 release.Please, look at the screenshot attached. I could not find any mention of it neither in the configuration guide for release 8.10 nor anywhere...

Murinos by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Someone here can help me with that? We have bought the new cisco AP2802i, because is the new model of AP2602i. As we now the AP2602i need be converted to Autonomous Mode to access the configuration global mode (configure terminal). Now in th...

AP2802I_NO_ACCESS_GLOBAL.JPG
 blbribeiro by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 2504 WLC with 3 APs AIR-CAP702I-E-K9. A few days ago a power loss corrupted the firmware of one of the APs. Through tftp we have loaded a new firmware to that AP and when connecting it in the same network as the wlc, this ap does not bin...

Afternoon,Can anyone tell me if the ISR 1109 supports either the Workgroup Bridge or Universal Client modes of operation? All the documentation I have read on both configurations appear to reference a dot11radio interface, which the 1109 doesn't appe...

Smith1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I noticed that Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.x has a feature called AP Onboarding, but it looks like it is only compatible with ME controllers.   I am looking to provision/deploy a bunch of new AP's for a project.  My setup:WLC: 8540-HA - 8.5.140A...

Luna99923 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My company has a CISCO WLC 2504 that is complaining about webauth certificate.I've found that the certificate has expired and the regenerated one doesn't let people connect.I tried to upload a new certificate, but it gives me some errors.Well, ...

Jeff_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is what Cisco book says about PAC phases:.....Phase 0: The PAC is generated or provisioned and installed on the client Phase 1: After they authenticate each other, they will negotiate a TLS tunnel....What will be installed on the client in phase...

pac file.png

So I have been given one of these after a store upgrade that I've been working on, Im quite IT literate and I can console into devices but without guidance this is where my knowledge stops, I want to use this AP for home use, when I plug it in, I get...

kwaboy by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I am getting Error extracting webauth files while uploading Custom Webauth tar file. i have used 7zip to make tar and my box is 5520 running on 8.5.161.0 When i checked the log, i  can see below lines. ******************************************...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card