cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hey gents, Hope you can help me out here. I need to renew the cert in our wireless LAN control for guest access. Our guest wireless does loging authentication through redirection... users just need to enter the ssid and connect and fire up their brow...

Hi all, I managed to block specific machines from connecting to my ssid by blocking their mac addresses on my 3504 WLC via "security->AAA->Disabld CLients->Manual Disable" I also manage to verify the logs via CLI using "client debug mac-address" with...

donnie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have this AP  AIR 2802E working as ME(controller), its  firmware is 8.6.101.0 and backup firmware is 8.8.120.0 But a few AP (2802E) can be upgraded and is working, other APs(AIR2802) cannot be upgraded, so cannot join to ME (controller) 

I am trying to convert a bunch of AP3800s from capwap to ME and I am getting failures once the file downloads and then tries to install on the AP3800s.   These AP3800s are all listed as model     AIR-AP3802i-B-K9 Is there any reason I cannot put ME o...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just found out that you can do profiling and policy classification on Cisco WLC to assign session timeouts, ACLs, and VLANs regardless of what those settings are set to on the WLAN. For it to work though, it looks like you need an external RADIUS s...

Hi All I have just started a role where I am working with WLC 5520 in a main coperate location. Cisco 2802i AP's have already been purchased, installed and have been converted to capwap at a different location. My question is, can we use one the Cisc...

Hi,There are several methods an Access Point can join the Wireless controller e.g DHCP option 43, DNS, AP HA tab etc. If an access point has joined a controller, how can we find which joining step was successfull for it join the controller ? Thanks. ...

um1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have to prepare a CCX v1 packet for location services. To prepare the packet in TLV format I need to have this document and I am having a hard time finding the document. Can someone help me find the document. Thank you,Sai.

Sai2258 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card