Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WLC 2504 single or HA can't find

I have existing wireless setup which i am trying to understand . As per inventory list in office we should have 2 2504 wireless controller . But i see only one WLC connected on network . When i login to one of the box I see virtual ip configured 1.1....

WLC 2500 - SNMP

Hi everybody, I'm a newbie. I have a poller (centreon) in the subnet/VLAN, i want to supervise my WLC which is the subnet/VLAN The WLC subnet contains other switches too. I pass from the first sub...

lambrosx by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Extend LAN to remote site using AIR-ANT2410Y-R

Hello Friends I want extend my local network to remote site. Using AIR-ANT2410Y-R anntennas. I have two AIR-CAP2602I-EK910 model access point and two AIR-ANT2410Y-R model antennas. Local network access switch is C3850. I had configured site to site d...

Resolved! Cannot join AP with controller

I have just installed my first1832i ap-controller and 11 access points. I cannot get them to join the controller. Ask devices have an IP in the same network, the time is right and the region is right. One I cannot figer out is, how do I activate the ...

Agent--007 by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Clients disassociated simultanously

Hi all,We have seen lots of disassociations with Reason:Unspecified ReasonCode:1 in a Customers WLC. It seems that several clients on the same Access Point are disassociated in the same millisecond. This happens on several Access Points.Most clients ...

WIreless Network Extension

HI Experts, We are stuck with a new requirement. We have two separate locations independent of each other , One location is Data Center and other is Technical Support Center. As mentioned above, Technical Support Center(TSC) is not having any depende...

how to prevent users accessing hotspot

hi alli have to resolved this issue your help will be benefit for mei have users on the internal network when using wireless has restrictions on brwosing the internet but if when the receive signal from hotspot or somewhere else they connect to it an...

echerisme by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HTTPS Problem with wlc 5520

Hi i have 2 wlc that are configured in HA. after HA setup, HTTPS is not working and only HTTP is working correctly. i've done these things: 1- regenerate Certificate 2- Disabling and Enabling HTTPS 3- Upgrade software to 8.2 last released  but prob...

Resolved! Netflow on 2600 Series AP's?

Hi there! Just wondering if it's possible to configure a 2600 series AP with Netflow to send traffic flows.I have several AIR-SAP2602I-E-K9's , operating autonomously.Software Version: ap3g2-k9w7-xx.153-3.JBB Can't find much documentation on this. Lo...

helpling by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Best practices wireless controller

Hi,I have 2 wireless controller 2500 series with 30 access points Aironet 1850 series.The joined is OK but I'd to know the best practise to balance the access points on the wireless controllers. The access points are only indoor (school). ThanksBest ...

AP wont join WLC - 3702i

New to Wireless...trying to setup home lab. The WLC config is attached.  AP has the following outputs: Boot Output  IOS Bootloader - Starting system. flash is writable Tide XL MB - 40MB of flash Xmodem file system is available. flashfs[0]: 77 files, ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers