Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have not much experience and knowledge on wireless and current facing interference issue...     The photo shown channel utilization 82% and interference 75% high , even i change the channel for some of the AP but its still the same.   i...

FloorPlan.jpeg Channel.PNG Interference.PNG
EdwinThoo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have two WLC-5508 for 50 AP's deployed. One is primary controller & other is secondary.Recently noticed an unknown "authorization failed, no sufficient privileges for user" message poping up while making configuration changes in WLC. Specifi...

xs.gautam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i have upgrade my 5520 to the 8.2.130, and now, when i try to https to it, it is giving me "SSL handshake failed" error on my browser, i have played with the conf of the browser (SSL1/2...TLS..., nothing to do). Why i was able to connect befor...

i configured two WLC 5508 with HA and working well i have questions and settings i want to enable it    1) Only UNII-1 and UNII-2 channels should be allowed ?  how to do that  2) 802.11a channels should be 40 MHz only ? i did that from DCA of this ba...

Does anyone know of a CLI command that I can enter on my WLC5508 running 8.2 code that will tell me the POE status of all connected APs? Specifically, whether or not any of the APs are only at 802.3af.   We will be replacing the APs soon with models ...

Good afternoon everyone, I am working with 1832i APs in Mobility Express, I already have an AP in WLC mode and I have joined my LAP APs to the WLC, now, I am broadcasting an SSID through which I pass a Vlan, researching in the Mobility Express docume...

JoN41989 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card