Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm not a wireless expert by any means, but I would think based on the document this should be a simple initial configuration.   Going through the document 1815T Deployment Guide it says connect to router and then plug in to LAN3 and go to 10.0.0.1. ...

Hello, the new version of vWLC, 8.4.100.0, is possible to install on Hyper-V: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/release/notes/crn84.html#hyperv-vwlc But we can't found nothing about installation, like file to download...... Ca...

Hi all,   i have a 2500 series AP and i have the Top Client Devices list that show me how much traffic every client do. Could you please, tell me a way to know since when they did the traffic?   Thanks, Alessandro

Dear experts,   I had a weird behaviour in a customer site. I tried to upgrade to 8.3.133.0 with the standard version "AIR-CT5500-K9-8-3-133-0.aes" but I was stuck in "Writing new AP image bundle to flash disk" for a very long time ...   After 45 mn ...

I could not find any laptop with Intel that supports v5 - they all support up to v4...so I cannot enable MFP - client protection on Cisco WLC. And as far as I can see, even having Cisco MSE with wIPS will not help enough unless MFP is using ccx v5.. ...

Hi all, I have a customer that will be replacing a Meraki solutions for a Cisco solution.  They currently have about 60 Meraki MR32's across multiple floors in two buildings on the same campus.  Each floor has the same VLAN ID mappings to the WLANs (...

AlexZmann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes