cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a pair of 5520 WLCs running as an HA Pair, fresh out of the box (8.1). The network they are on is simple, and devices including APs on the network can ping the WLCs. However, when a primed AP attempts to associate with the WLC, there looks to ...

Jim Blake by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to add 9 ap meraki mr33, but on the board it does not give me the option to add the team's license. How can I add these licenses?

miguel1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi In one Project we are using 5760 WLc & IOS version 03.06.04.E they are two Buildings one is main building & other is building is like branch office in which they are 6APS. I want to make these 6 APS as Flex Mode in APS Mode i am not able not find ...

New to this forum. I am looking for CCNA Wireless labs using Packet Tracer or GNS3, or a list of what is needed (recommended) to set one up. Any information is grateful. Thanks in advance.

Delboy72 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, my company has purchased an Aironet AIR-AP2802E-E-K9C. My hardware vendor tells me that this model can be used without a controller. But the hardware is looking for a CAPWAP (discovery). I saw on the Cisco forum that some people so convert the...

Fab_BN by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

same alert im getting can some help what was the cause. apfReceiveTask: Feb 04 09:10:25.053: %DTL-3-ARP_CLIENT_IP_DUPLICATED: dtl_arp.c:1806 ARP entry overwrite, conflict detected via ARP Request from client with MAC-ID  a0:a8:cd:8d:x:x and IP Addres...

Hi Experts,   The setup are 2 5520 in HA as foreign controller and 2 2504 as anchor controller. The part nbr is 2504-HA-K9. I am confused how the 2504 will be setup as HA.?  There is no RP port like the 5520.  Do I just have to configure the 2 2504 w...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card