Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I configured on my WLC 5508 a new Interface & VLAN . The WLC act as DHCP Proxy.I enabled also Flex Connect local switching . Then I removed on my Switch under the VLAN settings the IP helper because as I know the WLC act as  IP helper. What is ...

alex.roth by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 1832i that I'd like to use on a WLC 5508. Is this possible? Do I need to change the IOS on the AP or is already provisioned to use either a WLC or the Mobility Express?

Hi   Just upgraded 8510 from 8.0.120 to 8.0.140.   we have 3 in HA pair. Issue, upgraded 1 WLC to 8.0.140 now the control path is down eping work reponds icmp respnds mping fails.   These where working before hand, the other 2 HA are still working is...

Hi,   With a Radius server (like ISE) we can push the vlan ID to WLC for move device to a specific vlan with attribute "Tunnel-Private-Group-ID" if option "Allow AAA Override" is checked.In WLC we can create a group of vlan but anyone know if it's po...

llavilla by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Luca Utili wrote: > He guys, I have hitten this bug CSCuy32828 > https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuy32828/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir > in a scenario with 2 virtual controller with 8.0.121 release. > Do you know if th...

Aaron by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I've been trying to find what the CLI show command for this UI:AT: Software Tab CLICK: System Configuration   SEE: System Power SettingsIt displays the power settings, quite useful in troubleshooting xDHope someone can help me PS: I alway...

Hello,   I am using an Aironet 1852e with mobility express to broadcast an employee network SSID. The traffic for that goes from the PoE port. Is it possible to broadcast another SSID with traffic from via AUX port? I uploaded a picture to show wha...

3de by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if a AIR-CT5508-K9 Wireless LAN Controller can handle super netting? If it does is there anything I have to do to the NAT. I have been looking at several documents with no information on this. I am trying to gain more addresses on my ...

DHCP on WLC.JPG
Clyddon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: