Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C9800L-C

Hi, I can't solve this problem.
Currently I configured multiple SSIDs didn't work.
Hardware specification is below.
WLC : C9800L-C-K9
SW : Cisco Catalyst
AP : C9115AXE-K

The symtoms are like these.
1. Switches are can receive IP from DHCP pool.
2. APs are can broadcast New SSIDs.
3. Wireless Clients can't receive DHCP pool. (Same as No.1's pool)
4. But Somehow few client can receive IP from DHCP pool and communicate as I intend.

+ info.
1. APs are already Broadcast SSID, and it is still work properly. But configured 3 SSIDs are not.
2. New SSIDs are just create VLANs, and switch or backbone configure aren't making this problem.
3. I can't find difference between New SSIDs and working properly SSID.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Review the controller configuration with the CLI command : show  tech wireless , have the output analyzed by  https://cway.cisco.com/tools/WirelessAnalyzer/  , please note do not use classical show tech-support (short version) , use the command denoted in green for Wireless Analyzer

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Review the controller configuration with the CLI command : show  tech wireless , have the output analyzed by  https://cway.cisco.com/tools/WirelessAnalyzer/  , please note do not use classical show tech-support (short version) , use the command denoted in green for Wireless Analyzer

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

how is your switch configuration, and connected port config towards Cat 9800L

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

ksoltani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

It is necessary to detail the design of your architecture and your configuration
Create step by step:
1/ the port configured between Wifi Controller to Swtich must be (Trunk or trunk allowed vlan X,Y,Z)
2/ the port configured between AP to switch access must be (Access vlan Mgmt (T))
3/ At wifi controller level

Create Vlan level 2 ( Go to Configuration - Layer 2- Vlan
Create policy profile ( Go to Configuration - Tags & Profiles - Policy )
enable Wlan Switching Policy and in Access policy "Vlan" Add Vlan
Create Profil SSID ( Go to Configuration - Tags & Profiles - Wlans )
Create Mappage between Vlan and profil SSID ( Go to Configuration - Tags & Profiles - Tags )
In all switches create vlan level 2 and check scoop DHCP at Central server level or relay DHCP

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card